»them as your bestfriend.

//SOOBIN//
-you two are very lazy together, literally just relaxing on the sofa or on one of your beds doing your own thing, talking while keeping eachother company.
-comfortable silence half the time.
-getting fast food after his schedule or your work, telling eachother what you did with your day.
-you make eachother laugh more than anyone else you guys know.
-lowkey flirting but start hysterically laughing when you realise what you're saying.
-share food all the time, if you guys are eating something different to eachother, you'll feed one another so you guys can judge eachothers food.

//YEONJUN//
-teases you alot, lowkey flirts.
-you two are like the bitchy, judgy bestfriends who get entertainment from others flaws.
-have eachothers back like nothing on earth.
-buys you food all the time, feeds what he's eating to you.
-whenever something funny happens, you guys just look at eachother and absolutely lose it.
-kinda jealous as even though you're only bestfriends, he still wants you to himself and you're his bestfriend.
-goes to yours for drink nights every now and then to get away from the members, and for you guys to act a bit mature away from the younger ones.

//BEOMGYU//
-is extremely chaotic when around you.
-teases you about everything.
-feeds you his food.
-chaotic shopping trips together, pushing eachother in the trolly but purposely shoving you into things.
-very playful, play fights together buy him absolutely annihilating you.
-lowkey clings onto you.
-you two are inseparable, the members are lowkey worried when you're together as they never know what could happen.
-you both suddenly turn very clumsy, breaking and dropping everything, which you guys find absolutely hilarious and end up crying of laughter.

//TAEHYUN//
-you guys are very mature, but you do often bring the childish side out of him.
-you both like to go hikes together to talk about eachothers interests.
-checks up on you regularly.
-he likes to see you often as you bring up his mood whenever he feels down.
-workout sessions together whenever you guys are free, he likes to help you and motivate you to push harder.
-you guys prefer to go out to meet eachother as staying home seems quite boring, and thats where the members, which it's usually noisy at the dorm so you guys don't get to properly talk.
-lowkey teases you as he finds you adorable at times.
-quite protective as he cares alot about you.

//HUENINGKAI//
-playful as fuck, teasing eachother and acting like proper children, the members basically turn into dads when you two are together.
-can never take eachother seriously.
-teaches one another to become a better person.
-you guys don't meet often as you're both busy with your schedules/school/work, but when you do meet, you talk about everything thats happened since the last time you've met.
-your parents know very him well and treat him like their son.
-you lowkey insult eachother as a joke though, as you guys have a very jokey friendship.
-tries to study together but ends up in hysterical laughter.
-you guys get distracted easily, you'll have so much to say you'll mid conversation start talking about something else thats happened, or if you are doing one thing you'll suddenly wanna do something else.