♧︎

After the café the two went on a little walk around Hongdae. They went into some stores but didn't really but anything. "Ah, how is Ryusung doing?" He asks as he saw a stuffed animal that looked like it.
"Who?" She asks and he gasped. "Our child! Wow you don't even know our child," he scoffed.

"Well sorry, i don't think it was worth it since it's just fictional," Ryuji chuckled. Jisung took his phone out and took a picture of the two of them, "we're gonna show this to our future children," he smiled. She smacked his shoulder, "huh? Oh! I-i mean..if we're still friends and we have kids of our own you know?" He nervously chuckled.

Ryuji nodded and continued walking. Later they stopped in front of a shop called ArtBox (if your gonna visit Seoul i recommend going to this place if your into stationary and stuff) "i want to buy something," Ryuji says and drags him into the store.

Jisung already lost her once they entered the store but she sent him a message a few seconds later telling him to wait just where he was standing. Then she suddenly came back with a big smile on her face and a photo album in her hands.

"Why did you buy a photo album?" He asks but she ignored him and grabbed him by his hand and continued walking without saying a word to each other which confused Jisung.

~

Jisung looked at his watch and saw that it was already 5 pm. Time went by quite quick. He turned around but he didn't see Ryuji anywhere. How is he going to find her in this big crowd? She's also quite tiny so that's also a con.
He tried calling her but to no avail, she didn't answer at all.

On the other side though...

Ryuji was sitting down in front of store waiting for Jisung to pick her up, her phone was dead so she couldn't call him at all. She was a bit embarrassed since she mistaken young guys as Jisung, since he currently had dyed his hair black again it was a bit harder since she could only see their hair.

She sighed and cupped her face in her hands waiting for the tall boy to come and find her. She herself doesn't even know how she lost him, probably since it got a bit more crowded they accidentally let go of each other.

After some time she looked at her watch and saw it was 7 pm. Did Jisung forget about her?
She actually started to get worried and stood up from her place. Tears started forming in her eyes since she cannot lose anyone in a crowded area or else she'll feel guilty for some reason.

But she held it in, at least she tried to.
She took some deep breaths and tried to look for him once more. Later someone started to yell, she looked back up and saw him. His hair got kind of messy due to the crowd but he still managed to look handsome.

She pushed everyone aside while still apologizing to them and went to hug Jisung making him shook. She started sobbing and even held him tighter. "I was worried that you forgot about me," Jisung smiled and caressed her hair trying to make her feel okay.

"Don't worry i'm here now, let's just go home before we lose each other again," he chuckled and took her by the hand again holding it a bit tighter just in case. They entered his car and it was a dead silence. "Hey Ryuji..." Jisung started.
"I-i uh...i like you."