An awkward silence filled the air, Ryuji was busy trying to process everything. She was actually happy though, but she didn't really understand why exactly.

She didn't respond back but she was only smiling the whole time but due to embarrassment Jisung didn't look at her. Jisung dropped her off at her house and went to drive back to his house. He sat down on his bed and ruffled his hair and fell back.
"That was so awkward!" He groaned.

After stressing out a bit he went back out of his room to drink a glass of water. His mother was awake at this time too actually she was usually asleep at 6 pm but it's now 9 pm. "Hey mom, how come your still up?" He asks as he washed the glass he just used.

"I was wondering why you weren't home yet so i waited but i forgot you went out with your girlfriend," she giggled to which Jisung became flustered. "Mom, she isn't my girlfriend," he chuckled nervously. She shook her head and stood up and patted his back, "she will be," she said before going to her room.
Jisung just laughed it off and also went to his room and texted her.

Jisung
Ryujiiii

Love 💛
What's up?

Jisung
I'm bored

Love 💛
You should probably go to bed, we still have school tomorrow

Jisung
Are you ignoring me now because i confessed to you? Like, i don't really care if you don't like me i just needed it to get off my chest.

Love 💛
No it's just i'm very tired

Jisung
Alright then, i'll go to sleep gn

She didn't respond back afterwards. He started to feel guilty that he told her but at the same time he felt proud, all he had to do now was to wait for her answer and if she doesn't like him back then he'll have to just stay as friends.

~

The next day Jisung came late, actually a lot later than he usually is. He missed 2 periods. Ryuji worriedly sat in front of the school entrance waiting for him to eventually come. After a few minutes passed there was still no sign of him so she started to call him.

"Jisung?! Where are you?"
"Oh hey, i'm in bed why?"
"Why are you in bed!? I'm waiting at school for you!"
"Oh sh-"

She groaned in frustration and finally went back inside to wait for him. Lucky for him they still had a few hours of school left so he could at least still show up without getting any problems.

After an hour or so had passed Jisung finally arrived at school. Wearing his airpod he seemed very unbothered. Ryuji saw that he was wearing a pink denim jacket which made her chuckle a little, it looked very cute on him.

"Jisung!" She ran towards him giving him a high five. "Hey, sorry i overslept," he chuckled but she just ignored it and took him inside to their music room and she grabbed a guitar out of nowhere which shocked him.

Ryuji had made him sit down on a chair while she started to play the guitar. Jisung was speechless and numb, he didn't know what to do except yeah listening to her so he did of course.

After her little performance Jisung was a smiling mess, and he started applauding. "You liked it?" She asked and he nodded in response. "What was the point of it actually?" He asked. She suddenly took him by his hand and patted his head with her other hand. "I like you too," she smiles.