☘︎︎

A minute had passed and you probably had expected that they would date right? No? Ok but anyway, they didn't. After they confessed to each other they didn't want to date yet exactly.

"Really?" Jisung asks and Ryuji responded with a nod. "Yeah but..." she frowned. "I'm not really ready to date yet..it would be a whole new thing for me and you know that," Jisung nodded. She was right, how are they going to maintain a relationship if she doesn't know how one worked.

He sighed, "what if i could teach you?" He asks having a plan in his head. Ryuji looked at him weirdly and questioned him how. "Well, we'll date for a day and i'll show you things you can do as a couple," he smiles as he takes her by her hand.

She shook her head and retreating her hand back. She was hesitant, what if she would ruin everything? Overthinking was in her nature with new things, especially with new relationships. "I don't know Jisung..." she sighed. Jisung grabbed her hand again and forced her to stand up so she did.

He walked her out of the room and the two walked around the school holding hands. Ryuji didn't know what the hell was happening but everyone was staring at them, it was very uncomfortable. Since she trusted Jisung she didn't do anything, she just hopes he won't do anything bad.

Then he walked out of the school and stood in front of her. "And how did that feel?" He asked her, smiling. "Oh uh...i don't know?" She shrugged not knowing what to think of. "You didn't feel anything?" But she shook her head making him disappointed.

How did she have a crush on him when they can't even do any simple thing?

Jisung suddenly pulled her into a hug and just sighed and stroked her head. "Then i'll respect your choice of not willing to be in a relationship with me," he then let out a soft chuckle and closed his eyes.

It hit her, butterflies suddenly appeared in her stomach, it felt like she was flying. She had a weird feeling, but she liked this feeling though. It felt nice and warm.

After a minute had gone by he let go of her but she just frowned. "What's wrong?" He asks but she pulled him back in and continued to hug each other. He started to laugh, "your so cute."

~

Ryuji arrived home very happily which was noticed by her brothers. "Lady Kang? How come your so happy?" Ms Jung asked once she entered. Ryuji just gave her a smile and walked passed her brothers who looked at her weirdly.

She laid in bed smiling, thinking about how happy she got once he gave her a hug. She knows how simple a hug is but a hug can also be very special. A hug is something that everyone needs, it's important even though some people say that they don't need one.

Sungie 🐥
Hey heyy

Ryuji
Hi Jisung!

Sungie 🐥
Hahaha your happy?

Ryuji
I'm sorry i just never felt like this before

Sungie 🐥
Oh hahaha anyway, do you want to hang out tomorrow again?

Ryuji
Sure! Oh wait my parents are arriving tomorrow and we're going to have lunch together

Sungie 🐥
Really? Oh then should i join you guys?

Ryuji
Are you sure though? Aren't you scared what my parents might think of you?

Sungie 🐥
Nahh i bet they'll like me (:

Ryuji
Alright bet (;

Sungie 🐥
I love you (:

Read.