♧︎

The day had come, Jisung was going to meet the Kang parents. His mom was a big fan of Ryuji's mother so she told him to dress extra nicely to make a good impression.

He knocked on the door of her house and gladly she was the one that opened it. "Hey Ryuji, are your parents already home?" He asks but she shook her head and looked at him from the top to bottom and laughed. "What- what's wrong?" He asks. "You look to fancy!" She pointed out still laughing, "you didn't have to dress like that."

Jisung nodded, "i know but my mom told me to," Ryuji stopped laughing and let Jisung inside her house. He greeted Ms Jung on the way in who was about to leave. The two sat down by the table in the living room and Jisung took his switch out so the two of them could play.

After some time had passed the doorbell was heard and Ryuji opened it revealing her parents. It's time Jisung thought. He quickly stood up and tidied himself to look more presentable. He went to stand next to her and greeted her parents, Mr Kang was the first to greet him back while her mother was observing him.

"You are Jisung, Correct?" Her mother asks to which Jisung nodded. The four people went to walk over to the kitchen where Ryuji already prepared some food along with the help of Ms Jung. It was quiet till Mr Kang broke it and asked about Jisung himself. "I-i'm Park Jisung.." Mr Kang chuckled, "yes i know that boy, but tell me about your interests," Mr Kang says more clear.

Ryuji was cringing at the whole thing and just tried to step in whenever needed. "I-uh..." Mrs Kang cut him off. "I know your nervous but i don't think you should be, you look like a good young man for my Ryuji," She smiled sweetly. Jisung reached in his pocket and gave it to Mrs Kang. It was a little present his mother told him to give her.

Mrs Kang opened it and it revealed a necklace inside. "Did your mother give you this? How sweet," she smiled and took her current necklace off and replaced it with the new one. "Thank you dear," she adds. Mr Kang took over the word and asked Jisung some easy going questions to which he responded honestly and easily.

~

"Thank you Mr and Mrs Kang for inviting me over," Jisung thanked them once again. Mrs Kang gently took his head and smiled, "anytime dear, your welcome whenever you'd like to come."
"Yes and please, call me Junsoo," Mr Kang said.
"Oh! Call me Rina, i've always wanted to say that to someone." Mrs Kang chuckled.

Jisung bowed to the pair as both Ryuji and him went out of the house. "So, how was it?" She asks. "I think it went well," Jisung awkwardly chuckled and was actually happy that he got out of the awkward situation. "I agree."
He took her hands and held them tight, "so...will you be my girlfriend now?" He asks curiously.

She turned to him and smiled, "fine," and gave him a peck on his cheek. "Your so weird," he says and pulled her into a hug. "We'll be together forever, hopefully." He smiled and kissed her forehead.