»when they're horny.

//SOOBIN//
-very subtle about it, kinda shy but lowkey kinda confident at the same time.
-stares deep into your eyes, holding your hand while rubbing small circles with his thumb, trying to distract you from what you're doing.
-is very hazy and smiley.
-tries super hard to get your attention, which then makes it obvious to you he wants something.
-slow kisses on your neck, creating faint hickeys.
-once he's gotten your full attention, he starts to makeout with you, as he knows that you've figured out what you wants.

//YEONJUN//
-flirts with you using his deep voice as he knows that turns you on.
-wraps his arms round your waist, pulling you close, whispering sweet things in your ear, making sure you're comfortable.
-starts kissing your lips, which leads into a passionate makeout session, his hands subtly make their way to your ass, squeezing it tightly.
-after your makeout session, he knows you're both horny but asks you if you want to take it into the bedroom, as you guys make out aften, not always leading onto sex.

//BEOMGYU//
-tries to contain himself but becomes very agitated.
-can't stop thinking about all the things he wants to do to you.
-loses focus and can't concentrate, he eventually comes to you and straight up tells you how hot you are, and that you're making him really horny, all while being super giddy while he tries to hide his smile, as he's quite shy to tell you.
-you two have a short, rough but controlled makeout session before taking it into the bedroom.

//TAEHYUN//
-very passionate towards you.
-attention is suddenly focused on you, direct eye contact and not letting you leave him or take your attention off of him.
-is extremely touchy, ends up turning you on without you even realising he's trying to.
-very flirty, makes you blush on purpose just to satisfy him and to see the effect he has on you.
-teases you, makes you want his affection.
-you end up getting really horny as well and start giving him the attention and affection he's been desiring this whole time.

//HEUNINGKAI//
-accidentally distances himself as he doesn't really know what to do.
-is super nervous and shy to tell you so he'll become quite clingy, he'll hold your hand for a bit before standing behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist, pushing his body against yours.
-gives loads of pecks on your cheek and lips which then makes you realise what's going on, so you then give him what he's been wanting this whole time.