Welcome Note

Dear Readers,

Firstly, a warm welcome to you all on this journey of my 3rd book Odds & Us.

Thank you for choosing this book to read and showing your support. It truly means a lot to me! :)

Odds & Us can be perceived as a sequel to my 1st book AGREEMENT, but it can read as a standalone since it has a new storyline with some new characters at your disposal as well!

This book takes a step further into Ansh and Ahana's world as their kids have grown up struggling with problems of their own.
Along with Aman, Ayan and Aavya we also have Rose, Zeehan, Kyle and Kyra as the protagonists with their own stories to tell.
I'm hoping you will enjoy this multitude of stories and warm up to the characters.

❋ Important Note

-This book has not been written in 1st person point of view but a 3rd person POV.

- This book contains multiple, parallel events happening in the same timeline so it's a request to be patient, enjoy and appreciate the flow.
- If you disagree or have opinions on the stuff I write, please be polite and gentle in your comments to not be offensive to others.
- This book will contain some expletives to convey intense feelings more naturally and genuinely.
- This is the first time I've tried writing a book in this format so I'd appreciate your feedback for the same. 😊

✿✿✿

Fast Updates depending on the response of the readers. So please read and share and help me update it faster.

Disclaimer

All characters in this book are fictional and they don't have any resemblance in real life. Any resemblance to any person real or dead or any event is a mere coincidence.
There is no direct reference to anyone. Do not feel offended.

Copyrights

This book is my hard work. So I have all the rights reserved with me. Do not copy this work and post it anywhere else. It's exclusively available only on Wattpad.
Thank you.

You can always share your views by messaging me or commenting in the comments box. They will be much appreciated. You can always send me your Covers and Banners. I would like to see them.

Support me in my Venture.

If you like the Book do Share, Vote and Comment.
Show your Support.

Enjoy Reading...😎

#GetLostReading... It's a unique World.

Luv... ♥
Vruksha.