Prologue

"what will it take for you to love me?" Said Athanasia while on her knees.

"Should I became like Jennette?" Athanasia said grip her hand at Claude knee.

Athanasia look up at Claude  with a tears in her eyes. "If I do, then will you
Call my name dearly like you do hers? and watch me with warmth in your eyes?

Claude look down at Athanasia with coldness in his eyes. "Will you hold me
In your arms...without pushing me away?"

"Such a thing won't happend until the day I die"

"Why is that? I'm your daughter too, father. I was by your side longer than Jennette"

"You fool"

'That pearcing contempt, his voice digging into my ears more cruel than ever.'  Athanasia let go of her shaking hand that at Claude knee.

"There was never a day I considered you as my daughter"

Athanasia look down with her hands at the floor, blue jewel eyes widen and tears flooding down her cheeks

Claude was very heartless until the very end.
The deepest of despair like never before flooded in Athanasia's eyes.

-Lovable princess
Chapter 8
Twisted faith

__________________________

3rd POV

"Poor athanasia, she just want Claude to love her as much as he love Jennette" said Kim Jeong-Hoon, the main character of the story.

'but the who made me a princess is kinda okay for me and Athanasia got Claude love, *sigh* she has gone through such a hard time'

While Jeong-Hoon on deep thoughts the door slam open.

"YOU MISTAKE CHILD, YOU DO NOTHING THAN READ THOSE STUPID BOOK, THIS IS WHY YOUR BROTHER IS MORE BETTER THAN YOU" said one of his worse enemy his father.

His father grab Jeong-Hoon shirt collar and dragging him somewhere while his mother and brother follow his father. They reach rooftop, right now is night time then his father grab his neck and walk toward the end of the roof.

"You good for nothing, you better die and no one is going to miss you" said Byung-Ho, his father.

"That's right why would anyone miss you my stupid brother" said Joon-Woo, his brother.

"Hohoho, just die already no one want you in this world" said his mother, Cho-Hee.

"You are never good enough for us" his father let go of Jeong-Hoon neck and Jeong-Hoon begin to fall from the high building.

The last thing his remember was his family was laughing and smirking at him

And everything went dark...

______________________________________

Little Facts!

- Jeong-Hoon favourite manhwa was who made me a princess

____________________________________

Y'all probably wondering why  Jeong-Hoon call his father 'one of his worse enemy' while he still love them well even tho he love then that doesn't mean he can't give them a 'nice' nicknames ey?

I hope you guys enjoy this story. Anyways feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Bye, have a nice day everyone!