27

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 <𝟹

Ron.

A wizard who knew hardly anything about the muggle world, was going to attend a muggle camp, not just any camp. 

A Shakespeare camp..

It was shocking to say the least, and he agreed? Willingly?

Y/N and Harry stepped out of the car once they arrived at the small French cafe.

"Y/N! Harry!" Hermione said pulling them both into a hug

Mrs. Rendall and Mrs.Granger sat them down at a small outdoor table and went to go buy food.

"I'm so excited!" Hermione exclaimed giddily. Y/N didn't want to be rude by downing her mood, but she wasn't excited at all for the camp. Just as she was about to respond there was a loud pop.

They turned around to see Mr. Weasley and Ron standing there. Ron was swaying dizzily, it seemed as if he was going to be sick.

"Hello!" Arthur said with a bright smile, as he walked towards them he took a good look around seeming shocked at everything he was seeing.

"Arthur! How are you?" Mrs. Rendall said pulling him away.

"Good! Good!" Arthur said as they walked off.

"I'm never doing side-apparition again" Ron said drowsily, still looking dizzy as he sat down.

"Apparition?" Harry asked. "What's that?"

Hermione beamed at having the opportunity to answer a question. "Apparition is a method of transportation in which a wizard or witch—"

"It's like teleporting" Y/N said cutting off Hermione with a small smirk, Hermione however, looked horrified at being cut off. 

Mrs. Rendall and Mrs. Granger, returned with a small cart filled with an assortment to breakfast items.

Bakery items(croissants, mini apple pies, bread rolls, cinnamon buns), fruits, eggs prepared several different ways, oatmeal, and fruit juices. "We didn't know what you kids prefer.." Mrs. Granger said

"So- we just got everything" Mrs. Rendall said with a small smile as she set the food down. Ron looked completely ready to devour everything in front of him. 

And he did. 

The moment Mrs. Rendall and Mrs. Granger walked off to a smaller table where they enjoyed a few pastries with some coffee. Ron reached forward stacking a bit of everything onto his plate.

"Ron! No ones going to take the food away from you!" Hermione scolded smacking his hand as he tried to stack a a third cinnamon roll onto his already overfilled plate. Y/N and Harry shared glances, both of them amused by the usual bickering.

"Then it shouldn't bother you!" Ron said taking a large bite out of a croissant. Hermione huffed and took an aggressive sip of her tea. 

"How did Hermione convince you to come?" Y/N asked curiously. 

"Didn't take much convincing-" Ron said gulping down some orange juice. "I can't wait for the pie eating contest! I bet I'll win!" 

Y/N glanced over at Hermione who was hiding a small smirk as she brought a spoonful of oatmeal to her mouth.