74.

Hyewon peacefully sat on her seat, she wandered her eyes on the classroom and looked at the door since she didn't see Eunbi yet. It feels strange since she didn't even annoy Hyewon on the text first thing in the morning, calling her hyewonie or even say that they should grab something to eat after school. She sigh and checked her phone, she furrowed her eyebrows when a news article suddenly notified.

"a terrible car accident?" Hyewon thought, "that's unfortunate" she added and put down the phone when she heard Hyunjin's voice, she didn't even get the chance to read the article since it seems like a very serious topic right now. "good morning" Hyewon greeted as her cousin sat on the seat beside her, Hyunjin smiled and did the same. "good morning too. do you have any idea where your twin sister went? i gotta say something to her" Hyunjin said so Hyewon shrugged her shoulders, "well we headed to school together since mama dropped us here today but she told me to head on the classroom first because she needs to see someone" Hyewon explained, Hyunjin hummed and let out a sigh. "i see."

Meanwhile..

Minju headed on the back of the school like the stranger that texted her yesterday night had said, she was biting her lower lip and she feels a bit anxious. She and Yujin are dating for almost a week now yet she thinks that there is something is wrong. "you made it" the girl who's sitting on top of the piled tires mumbled, she has a long black hair, she's tall and Minju swears that she heard that voice before, it send chills on her spine. "what do you want from me?" Minju asked, the stranger let out a deep breath and stood up. She faced Minju and the latter's eyes slightly widened. "it's nice to meet you, Chou Minju.. i'm Jang Wonyoung" Wonyoung introduced herself with a slight smile on her beautiful lips but that doesn't mean that she's really happy to meet her.

"i think i saw you before" Minju said and she's trying to remember when and where, Wonyoung let out a sigh and approached her. "i called you here because i have a favor to ask. it's up to you if you'll believe it but you're being fooled, how stupid of you to believe her lies." Wonyoung blurted and Minju's thoughts got cutted off when she heard her words.

"w-what?" Minju asked, Wonyoung clenched her hand into a fist. "i said, you're being fooled. do you think Yujin is sincere about what she's saying to you? she's just making a move, she'll leave you after she get what she wants.. and she's just cheating on you." Wonyoung added and it made Minju too confused. "what are you sayin-" Minju didn't finish what she was about to say when Wonyoung cutted her off.

"if you're asking yourself why am i saying this to you.. i just care for you, because that girl you're dAtiNg right now is.. dating me." Wonyoung blurted and Minju can feel her heart aches, she never expected this day.. she's just happy earlier but what happened to her now.. she just knew that she's not the only one. She get it now, she get it why her cousin is staring at Yujin like that yesterday night at the store.. because she knows something that Yujin won't ever tell her.

"we've been dating for a year and a fight started between us so she baited and make you a fool. i'm not saying this to hurt you, i'm saying this because i can't stand seeing her fooling every girl she'll met." Wonyoung said and sigh, her legs feels so weak.. she never expected that Yujin would do that too, she knows that she's lying to her but she never thought it would reach too far and crossed the line. "if you don't want to believe me then don't, i'm not forcing you. but i suggest that you should ask her yourself even though, we all know that cheaters wouldn't say that they're fooling someone. The only favor i'll ask to you is, leave her before you'll get shattered pretty badly." Wonyoung added and walked away, leaving Minju on the place.. speechless.

Her sight becomes blurry because of the tears that's forming on her eyes, she wiped it and walked away too since she still need to attend class. She was looking down as she walks, she knows she's late on her first subject but she doesn't even care at all.. she wants to cry so loud after knowing the truth. She suddenly bumped into someone's chest but Minju didn't even budge to move.. instead, she hugged the random stranger and cried.

"y-yah.. who are you?!" the stranger is obviously confused, Minju continued to cry so the stranger suddenly felt worried.. she slowly lifted her hand and rubbed her back for comfort. Minju pulled away from the hug and saw her name tag, she widened her eyes when she saw her name. Kim Chaewon..