08

␈˚

˚. ☠︎︎ ˚𓆙◦˚.˚◦𓆙˚ ☠︎︎

Leonardo

Ive never loved anyone before.

My family included. Not that they were by any means trying for it. As my father used to say, "A man who loves someone is not a man, but a little boy. And I don't raise little boys."

As I look around the living room I know I don't love her, but I definitely like her more than I like most people.

Her legs were thrown across me, along with having all the blankets thrown to the ground. Isabelle had her arms wrapped around a pillow with her hair covering her eyes, I softly smiled at her.

Then she ruined the moment, flipping over and kicking me in my head.

After she felt the impact she sat straight up, her hair sticking up all over the place, "My bad. Are you alright," she put my head between her hands as her eyes scanned my face making sure there was no damage done, "I think I fucked up your nose."

I moved her off of me before going over to a mirror checking if she was lying. My nose looked the exact same as it did yesterday, "It looks normal."

"Shit," she drew out, "Your nose always looks like that?"

I glared at her as she threw her head back laughing, "Rude motherfucker," I mumbled, trying to walk out of the room.

"I'm was joking, you have a great nose. It's model worthy," she smiled patting my face before sauntering off to the kitchen talking about how she got the chocolate Lucky Charms when we went to the store.

I stayed quite as she continued to talk about anything that could possibly come to mind, "Leo!"

I turned my head facing her after realizing I was spacing out, "Yeah?"

"Do you Oliver and James all work together?" She asked, pouring the cereal into the bowl.

"We do," I answered shortly.

"What does James do? I know your an associate or something and Oliver is a doctor."

"He's basically my personal assistant," I replied.

Technically he isn't but, whatever I tell him to do he does, if I told him to jump off a cliff he would with no questions asked.

I should test that theory.

"You have your own personal assistant?"