♛34

Mandy Moriah

"3 months? that good

"3 months? that good. we still have time."my mom said standing up grabbing her purse.

"time to do what?" i asked confused.

"to abort it of course." she said in a duhh tone.

"and why would i do that mom ?" i crossed my arms staring at her with a blank face.

at this point, i don't even know why i try with these people.

my first attempt to tell my parents about me being pregnant was unsuccessful. so they invited me over to their house so i can.

i came alone too, i felt like i needed to do this alone. i remember telling myself it was time to grow up and i do.
i can't keep hiding behind my grandma like some little girl. 

"Mandy baby, your a kid, what are you going to do with a kid."  my mom shook her head laughing.

" Your not even financially stable. you need us to take care of this baby and i'm telling you now i am not." my dad spoke up.

"dad yes i am-"

"you got pregnant by a drug dealer and what's gone happen when that drug money run out ? then what?" he asked.

"she'll be crawling back to us." my mom shook her head. 

"he's not a drug dealer, he's a rapper-"

"whatever, he won't love you or that baby." my mom smirked shaking her head.

"mama i don't even care , because if we ever fall off like that and our relationship fails the only one that'll matter is the relationship with his kid." i shrugged.

"nobody's gonna be living under my roof with a damn baby." my dad raised his voice some.

"with all due respect daddy, i had no intentions on showing my child this place. nor was i planning to have my baby around y'all."

"and why would you even say something like that ?" my mom snapped sitting back down. "if you were to keep it, why couldn't the grandparents-"

"ian no grandparent to shit." my father got up stomping up the stairs.

"why would you keep the baby away from us Manny?" my mom asked sounding concerned.

girl bye.

"because of our history, mama you can't keep acting like what happened didn't happen." i said making her look away.