I- Dementors?!

Anna's POV

I spat the blood of my mouth, I had just won another fight. I knew Remus wouldn't approve, probably why I never talked about it in my letters. I had gotten into more fights than usual this summer. I was angrier, so I guess that makes sense. I was angry about Cedric's death, angry at the Dursley and angry at the Ministry of Magic. Unlike Harry, I read all the articles, including the one where they insulted Dumbledore, called him crazy. I didn't mind this that much, I didn't really like Dumbledore. I didn't hate him, of course, but I was angry at him too. He had influence on the Wizarding world, he could probably help clear Sirius's name. Then Harry and I wouldn't have to live in this shit hole that we supposedly call home. 

What I did mind about the articles however, was how they would call Harry a lunatic and say he wasn't okay mentally. I mean, sure he wasn't mentally okay, he saw the guy who killed our parents kill someone else in front of him, wouldn't expect him to be the happiest person out here. They would also say I was a person driven by jealousy, probably because of the guy that misinterpreted my worry last year. 

I walked towards the park where I saw Harry standing with his wand to Dudley's neck. I ran over, Harry couldn't use magic. The weather suddenly became darker and colder. Dudley's friend ran away in fear, while Harry, Dudley and I wondered what was going on. It started raining and I tugged Harry to follow me to a tunnel, our cousin closely behind. Once we were away from the rain I turned to Harry. 

''What the fuck was that Harry! You know we can't use magic outside of Hogwarts!''

''I don't know Anna!'' he snapped at me. ''It wasn't me.''

I let out a sight and noticed to light was flickering. It got colder and I turned to Harry. This sensation was awfully familiar, but it couldn't possibly be. Two hooded figures suddenly entered the tunnel. My eyes went wide and I started to run, hoping the boys would follow me. When I didn't hear their footsteps behind me, I turned around. One dementor was holding Harry by the neck against the wall and the other was hovering above Dudley. Harry and I both sent our patronus to a dementor. Mine, not corporal yet, chased the one that was above Dudley and I ran back towards them. I kneeled down next to Dudley, Harry following suit. 

''Are you okay?'' I quickly asked him and he nodded. ''We need to get Dudley back. Help me carry him.'' I put my wand back in my pocket and we heard footsteps coming. Harry went to hide his, but Miss Figgs stopped him. 

''We might need it again.'' 

Harry and I glanced at each other, wondering since when she knew about wizards. Harry and I carried Dudley back home, Miss Figgs next to us. Harry asked her multiple questions while I stayed silent, and we found out Dumbledore had people watch over us. Hearing that, my jaw clenched as I felt a wave of frustration hit me. If he just let us live with Sirius he would have feedback more easily. Miss Figgs warned us not to leave the house again for the rest of the night and we got inside. 

When Petunia saw the state Dudley was in, she immediately started freacking out and called for the bitch Vernon. They started hovering over him and asked who had done this to him. Our dear cousin pointed towards us and Vernon started walking towards us, obviously angry and pointing his spoon at us, when a letter from the ministry came. 

''Dear Mr and Miss Potter,

We have received intelligence that you performed the Patronus Charm at twenty three minutes past nine this evening in a Muggle-inhabited area and in the presence of a Muggle.

The severity of this breach of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery has resulted in your expulsion from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Ministry representatives will be calling at your place of residence shortly to destroy your wands.

As you have already received an official warning for the previous offence under Section 13 of the International Confederation of Warlocks' Statute of Secrecy, we regret to inform you that your presences are required at  disciplinary hearing at the Ministry of Magic at 9a.m. on the twelfth of August.

Hoping you are well,

Yours sincerely,

Mafalda Hopkirk

Improper Use of Magic Office Ministry of Magic''

The letter said and closed itself, falling to the floor. I saw my brother distressed face but I felt anger, again. An oddly calm anger. We saved our fucking cousin's life and they expel us.  While the Dursley go to the hospital, Harry and I wait upstairs. I decided to stay in his room and I laid down on the floor, twirling my wand in my hand.

''It's not fair,'' Harry complained.

''Of course it's not. It's the fucking ministry brother.''

''Why do they have to destroy our wands? We'll be at Voldemort's mercy.''

''Because they're assholes, that's why.''

''Merlin Anna, do you always have to cuss like that?''

''Aww does it bother you?'' I sarcastically said.

''You're unbelievable.''

''Thanks.''

We both returned to silence, the only sound being Hedwig. 

''You got in another fight didn't you?'' he asked, breaking the silence. I stopped twirling my wand.

''Yeah,'' I shrugged. 

''Why do you keep fighting Anna? It's useless.''

''It calms me down.''

Harry scoffed and returned to looking out the window. We heard something fall downstairs and voices following it. I sat up and looked at Harry. We took out our wands and walked downstairs slowly. I was ready to punch someone. We got to the kitchen were we saw Mad-eye Moody as well as other people and we kept our wands up.

"Don't worry, Harry, Anna. We came for you." I immediately recognize Uncle Moony's voice and felt my heart jump in happiness.

"Why do we have to stay in the dark?" Someone else's voice asked. "Lumos."

We saw everyone standing in front of us, Moony at the front. He looked tired, but my face broke into a grin as I saw him. I ran to him and hugged him tight. He chuckled as he returned my embrace. The person with pink hair, who seemed to be the youngest, looked between me and Harry, most of the group looking at my brother.

"They are exactly like I imagined them. Hi Harry! Hi Anna!" I smiled back at them and gave a little wave. Mad-eye was still looking at Harry and I with doubt in his eyes.

"You sure it's them Lupin? We would look great taking back Death Eaters disguised as them," he grunted.

Moony looked at Harry and asked him what form his Patronus took.

"A stag," Harry said nervously.

"It's him Moody," Moony confirmed. As the other left the room, he turned to us with concern in his eyes. I looked slightly away, not wanting him to see my bruises. "How are you?"

"Good."

We joined the others, my brother doing the talking as usual. Moony introduced us to the rest of the group, and I learned the young witch's name to be Nymphadora Tonks, just Tonks for them though. I felt I would be able to get along with them well. Soon enough, we got on brooms, Harry and I using ours for the first time since summer started. Tonks took care of our luggage and we took off. Harry and I were following the others, the cold wind whipping our faces. I felt myself smile as I appreciated the long missed adrenaline of flying.

After a long time, Mad-eye finally made us fly down. We stopped in front of houses, the 12 missing. Mad-eye gave Harry and I a paper.

General Quarter of the Order of the Phoenix, 12 Grimmauld Place.