Part 41

Seeing Zaid and Saad's condition Zarin decided to stop this story

Zarin: Yusuf bhaijan I guess we should stop here. Because I cannot see Zaidji and Saad bhai in tears. So just let go of it.

A smile came on everyone's lips seeing how caring even Zarin is.

Zaid: No princess let them continue because I want to know what happened with Mahira afterward. Because I know what happened with us. We have suffered a lot but Mahira suffered for something which she had not done. She got punishment for something which she has not done

Zarin understood his point and nob at him. Even Saad said

Saad: Bhaijan please continue. How did Mahira aapi get married and how was her life. Though we know a few of the things of her after marriage life

Yusuf was confused hearing Saad but understood that they might have removed her information so he nobs at the trio and look towards Zoya to continue and went back to sit on the sofa.  

Zoya: That day after dropping Mahira at her home, there was a huge fight in her house which we came to know the next day. The guy who used to see her with lust had seen Mahira in majid and informed Amjad uncle. He not only inform Amjad uncle but all her relatives and they started cursing her as a characterless girl and whatnot, and her relatives made a decision that nobody will make her daughter-in-law of their house. She was boycotted by her relatives.

A grasp left from the trio's mouth.

Zara: So Amjad uncle decided to get her married to whoever is ready. His hate for Asad bhai increased more after this news and was now totally against him. If he could he would have killed Asad bhai. So he married Mahira to a man who was double her age he was 39 years old and gave dowry to him and the marriage took place in 4 days.

There was a pain in everyone's eye after hearing this. Zara, Zoya, and Yusuf still feel bad for her and how much she has suffered.

Saad: Did you attended the wedding?

Zoya: Yes, I and Zara went to attend but seeing Mahira and her mom we could not speak a word or oppose her to not do this wedding, because Amjad uncle had beaten both of them. Their busies were speaking their condition.

Zarin: What? did uncle beat them?

Zara: Yes, he was a ruthless person and beat his only daughter and wife, just to satisfy his ego and protect his name.

Zarin: Then what happened?

Zara: Mahira had to leave her studies and she became a housewife. The first few months things were ok between them as it was only Mahira and her husband who were staying there and her in-laws in the village. But after 6 months things started changing. He started harassing her mentally and demanded for bringing more money from her father. Mahira told her father about it and her father gave nearly 75 lakhs to him, but still, his torture did not stop. He started to drink and beat her like animals. And always blame her for being sterile. (baanj)

Zara: Her life was a living hell. We use to go to her place and always see her with bruises and in pain. She spends two years like this bearing all the torture and blaming her destiny but never forgot Allah and kept on praying to help her and ease this pain.

Zaid: Then what happened suddenly in her life that she got divorced from such a bastard after two years.

Zara could not continue further as what she was going to tell next was the worse incident so she just closed her eyes and tears roll down her eyes. Yusuf side hug her and moved his hand on her arm as he knew she still gets shiver running down her spine remembering that incident. Zoya saw the confused face of the trio and decided to continue.