0͜͡3͜͡7͜͡

Lunch plans

꧁Lunch plans꧂

☆☆︎☆

You and the other two managers from Karasuno were talking as the three of you walked down the hallway towards the main gym, Nekoma and Karasuno ahead of you, the teams talking to one another as well. Since breakfast just ended there would be a thirty minute break before the practice matches began so the three of you were getting to know one another and just chat. At least until a loud sound caught you three's attention.

Of course it was Yamamoto and Tanaka crying about the managers. The two were apparently trying to get the other Nekoma and Karasuno boys to guess where Nekoma found you and why agreed to be on the team. You glance at forward and lock eyes with the carrot top from Shiratorizawa who in turn lets out a loud gasp before flinging his finger at you and letting out a shout of "Shiratorizawa!" Which caught everyone's attention.

Your eyes widen as the teams whip their heads to the carrot top and then where his finger was pointing, you.

"Shiratorizawa? Y/N doesn't have anything to do with them..." Yaku speaks up, the libero puzzled as to why Hinata would have that kind of connection when he first saw you.

"Ah, actually..." You speak up, gaining the attention of the two teams "My cousin plays for the team and we have camp together on the weekends so I go after school on friday's, spend the night with my aunt, then head to the camp." You shrug "It's nothing major."

The air is silent for a little while. "Huh, interesting." Kuroo muses. "Then how'd you meet these two?" The rooster haired captain points at Karasuno's wild first years.

"Oh, I saw them at the school with 'Toshi." The teams nod. "Although I did assume they went to Shiratorizawa so I was a little surprised seeing them here with Karasuno." You explain a little, although that part was mostly muttered to yourself.

"What?" Daichi questions.

You wave the question away "Nothing much, just thinking aloud." You laugh a little.

_____

The first game of the day was Nekoma vs Karasuno.

You flip to a fresh page on your notebook however you write yesterday's Nekoma vs Karasuno wins on the top left of the page 2-0 respectively.

You look up to see the ball being received by Karasuno's libero, Nishinoya, and then sent to the setter. Then... it was on the other side of the net. You don't know what exactly happened but you're pretty sure you just saw Hinata, tiny little ten. Slam the ball down onto Nekoma's side... with his eyes closed.