017

🍋

You slide your hands up Jack's chest feeling his muscles flex under your touch. You kiss his neck slowly before nipping and sucking on his sweet spots. His hands slide around your waist and grip at your plush flesh, his nails leaving crescent moon-shaped marks. You continue to abuse his sweet spots as he groans. He slides his hands down and over your ass and squeezes. You gasp and nip at his ear before you slide your hands back down his chest. You unzip his jeans and he quickly pulls them off and tosses them aside. He tugs at the bottom of your shirt.

"Take this off now. Let me see your beautiful body. I want to taste you, want to make you scream."

You slowly slip your shirt off to tease him. Jack grins when he notices you aren't wearing a bra. He places his hands on your breasts, you softly moan as he squeezes them. He gently pinches your nipples and watches you squirm from his touch. He gently nips at your breasts before sucking them. You run your fingers through his hair as he leaves love bites across your chest.

He slides his hand down your pants and slips two fingers inside your panties. He teases your entrance before sliding his fingers up to your clit. This elicits several soft moans from you as he applies pressure against your clit, rubbing it in slow circles. You rest your forehead against his chest and look down to see his erection. You slip your hand down his pants and stroke it from outside his boxers, rubbing your thumb across his tip. He hisses at your sudden touch and pulls his hand out of your pants. You whine and look up at him.

He pulls your pants down in one swift move. He grips the back of your thighs and lifts you up. You wrap your legs around his waist and kiss him feverishly, he returns the kiss with the same energy.

He sits down on the bed with you straddling his lap. You grind against his erection and he groans louder. The friction causes more pleasure and drives you both insane. He leans his head back against the wall and groans deeply before quickly shifting positions.

He's hovering above you now as he leans down to kiss you. He spreads your legs open with his knee. He slides his hand down your sides and slips your panties off. You blush and try to close your legs, but he grips the sides of your thighs with both hands firmly, spreading your legs again.

"Don't be shy, let me taste you."

He leans down and kisses your inner thighs slowly. You gasp and arch your back. You squirm and moan for him as he gently bites down and leaves love bites all over your inner thighs.

You squirm beneath him and he leans his face close to your cunt. You try to push his face away, but he nudges your hand away before dipping his tongue into you. He fucks you with his tongue for a bit, he groans as you squirm and moan for him. He moves his warm tongue up and down your folds slowly. You look down and watch him as you move your hips against his face. He groans as he flicks his tongue against your clit. He swirls and sucks at your clit before pulling away. You whine and try to pull him back down for more. He chuckles in response as he removes his pants and boxers.

"You taste so fucking sweet, I could eat you out all night."

You look down and watch him fist his cock a bit before he slides it along your slick folds. He positions himself between your legs once more and leans down to kiss you. He deepens the kiss as you rest one hand on his bicep and the other cups the side of his face. He leans down and whispers in your ear, his voice is husky and deep.

"I love you."

He lines himself up at your entrance and pushes in a little. You moan and hold onto his shoulders. He pushes in a bit further until he bottoms out inside you. He moans and can feel your walls clench around his cock. He groans deeply in response.

"I love you too Jack."

He pulls back out and pushes in again. He does this a few more times until you adjust to his length. Once you adjust he starts thrusting. You squirm beneath him and he growls as your cunt practically tightens and sucks his cocks in for each thrust. He picks up the pace, pushing your thighs up toward your chest so he can hit your sweet spot over and over again. Your moans drown out his groans and he picks up the pace a little. He pulls your hips closer to him and lifts one of your legs up over his shoulder. The tip of his cock kisses your cervix in this position, eliciting several moans from both of you.

"J-Jack don't stop, I'm going to cum!"

"Fuck you feel so good, I want to fill you up."

His thrusts become faster as his hips snap against yours and his grip on your thigh tightens. He's reaching his climax now, his groans getting louder and deeper. You grab onto his shoulders for some type of leverage as you reach your climax. You jerk your head back and scream out his name as you gush around his cock.

His thrusts become fast and sloppy as he reaches his climax. He growls deeply as he comes, he can feel your walls clench and flex around his cock. He lets out one last deep groan before slowly pulling out. He watches his cum leak out and he smiles. He scoops up his cum with his fingers and pushes it back inside you. He pumps his fingers a few times before pulling them out. 

"Be a good girl for me and open your mouth."

You open your mouth and he slips his fingers inside. He groans as you suck his fingers clean. He wasn't kidding when he said you taste sweet.

"Such a good girl for me."

He lays down and pulls you close to him. He wraps his arms around you and kisses your forehead. You lay your head on his chest and fall asleep listening to his heartbeat. He rubs your sore muscles before pulling you closer and resting his chin on your head. He doesn't sleep for a while, he just listens to you breathing softly.