⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Jungwon's POV
I twirled the bracelet between my fingers. I stared at the bracelet and sighed. This wasn't mine. This was someone else's. Someone from a distant memory in the past. I sighed and I looked out the car window, my mask starting to get a little annoying. Just right in time, Heeseung hyung entered the car. I'm gonna get nagged at.

"Jungwon, you're not supposed to be leaving the palace! Do you know how many dangerous people are on the outside here? Why did you follow me?" Yep. Naggy hyung.

"Hyung, I was bored okay. Leave it. Let's just go back now." I'm not in the mood to put up with his nagging.

"Fine." He huffed. Then I caught him looking at the bracelet in my hand. Yes. It belonged to his sister.

"Again with the bracelet?" He asked softly.

"She saved me. And she was the first girl I ever liked. Too bad.... She's not with us now...." I mumbled before putting on the bracelet again.

"Do you think she could be....."

"The chances are unlikely. I wish so too, but...." I sighed and turned away.

"It was my fault anyways..." Heeseung hyung sighed.

"No it wasn't. If I never ran out alone she wouldn't have run after me and she wouldn't have been kidnapped in my place."

"If I had ran after you I would have prevented everything. It was my fault." Hyung said.

"No it's mine."

"I'm the oldest. I was supposed to be responsible for the 2 of you. So it's my fault."

"No, it's mine-"

"Hyungs as sad and touching y'all miss that girl so much is, it's starting to get a little annoying when you guys fight over to take the blame." Ni-ki suddenly cut us.

"Fine." I huffed and just looked out the window.

I miss you.... Eunhee-ah...

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"Wait for me!" The shrill but hazy voice of a young girl was heard. Then I was running towards the door. Why was I so short? And it was taking forever to run such a short distance.

"________-ah! Wait up!" Some parts were distorted and couldn't be heard properly.

"Jung__________ wait for me!!" I finally reached the large double doors and ran out. Where was I?

It was dark. The outside was dark, only lit by a few street lamps. I was seemingly chasing someone ahead, whose dark figure I could only make out slightly.

"________hee-ah, try to catch me!!!" I heard the distant shout of a young boy.

"Yah why are you running so fast!??" I continued chasing after him. We were already at roadside.

Then all of a sudden, some men dressed in black jumped out of nowhere, startling the boy. He quickly ran back to me and held onto me, but I couldn't make out his features from the hazy dream. The men were advancing.

"_________ run!!" I shouted to the boy. He looked hesitant but I pushed him to run. He held onto my wrist tightly.

"Oppa run!" I yanked his hand away, causing my bracelet to fall off. He started taking steps backwards before bolting away. And then I was scooped up by those men and dragged away while I started screaming for help.