33

Jihoon grabs your wrist, dragging you into your bedroom. Han and Will follow behind, "Don't think you can have a sibling discussion without us." Han whispers, closing the door behind him.
You sit down on your bed, "What?.. hey— don't touch that!" you point at Will who has already started snooping around your room in curiosity.

"Well? Why did you drag me here and leave my boyfriend alone with dad?" you cross your arms, concerned for your introverted and shy significant other.
"Y/N.. have you and Jungkook.. said it?" Jihoon asks.
"Said what?"
"Said 'I love you'."
"No, we haven't." you say. Your brothers groan. You furrow your brows. "What?"
"That man is head over heels for you." Han says. "I'm ready to tell Jungkook I love him just from meeting him. Have you looked at him??" Will says. "I'm not gay but he seriously is beautiful." Jihoon chimes in.

"I get it. But a relationship is trickier than that." you say.
Jihoon crosses his arms, "You're telling me you don't love him back?" he cocks an eyebrows.
"I.. well—." you hesitate. Han scoffs, "We're your brothers. We've been walking lie detectors since you started sneaking out in high school." he says.
"Seriously, we see the way you look at him." Will says, finally becoming sincere.

"So should I just.. go out there and tell him?—."
"No!" your brothers yell in unison, cutting you off. "Saying 'I love you' isn't just something to the throw around. Jungkook obviously cares about you a lot and wouldn't want to do anything to make you uncomfortable. You might have to make a few first moves." Han says. You tilt your head. "...for example?"
Your brothers all look to each other before looking back to you, "Have you had sex?" Will asks. You turn away from them, recoiling in disgust.
"Well??"
"No. I haven't even seen his dick yet." you say.

All Jihoon, Will and Han's eyes widen in surprise.
"If you were to go out there and strip, that man would immediately take you over the kitchen table." Will says, making you chuckle.
"He looks at you like a hungry hyena." Jihoon adds.
"Jungkook has probably been wanting to have sex or do any sort of sexual stuff with you for weeks, dumbass." Han says.
"And how do you know this?" you ask, causing them to all break out into laughter.
"Y/N... we're dudes."
"Valid point." you reply.

"Just make the first move for stuff when you're ready, because Jungkook is most likely already ahead. He just doesn't want to suggest or say anything that you aren't ready for." Han says. You nod. "Alright." you get up from the bed and walk towards your bedroom door.
"Aren't you going to thank us?" Jihoon asks.
You look back at your brothers with a smile, "Nope!".

You walk back out into the kitchen to find your dad and boyfriend laughing together. Jungkook's sweet giggles echoing as he wipes a bowl with a towel,
your heart immediately melting at the sight.
"Y/N, you never told me that Jungkook was this funny! He seriously cracks out the jokes when you get into conversation with him!" your dad says.
"Thank you, Mr.Wilkes." Jungkook smiles.
"Please, call me Beom-soo." Your dad insists.

"Jungkook, I never showed you my room." you smile, walking up to him and taking his hand. Jungkook's eyebrows immediately raise as a grin grows on his face, "Maybe you should show me then." he licks his lips.
"Leave your room door open!" your father shouts. "I'm 22 years old, dad!" you say in response, shutting the door behind you.

"You look so good in a button-up shirt." you say, biting your lip as you look up at Jungkook, holding onto his collar. "What are you going to say? That I would look better without it?" Jungkook tilts his head with a sly grin.
"That phrase is pretty unoriginal, isn't it." You sigh as Jungkook nods, chuckling.
"I mean, I could say the same to you." He says, eyeing your body as you walk him towards your bed.

You unbutton Jungkook's shirt as his legs reach the edge of your bed, forcing him to sit down. You get onto Jungkook's lap, straddling his thighs as you continue to unbutton his shirt, placing light kisses on his neck. "Y/N.." he chuckles, "You know we have to get to the café in less than an hour, right?"

"You know that I don't care, right?" you retort, smiling against his skin as you continue to place light pecks before quickly pulling away. "Unless you aren't actually okay with this." you say, looking to Jungkook wary eyes. "Don't get me wrong, I'd love to start something.. but maybe not when your family is in the next room and we have to go to work soon."

You get off of his lap, cringing. "Yeah, it really ruins the mood when you bring up my family." you say, Jungkook laughs. "It's not my fault I don't like having a boner while I cook dishes." he says.

"I have to get ready, anyways. Help me with my zipper?" you say, turning around so your back is facing Jungkook as you stand in front of him. You immediately feel his hands cling to your ass at the sight of it. You roll your eyes, "I'm sorry, who doesn't like having a boner while they cook dishes?" you tease. Jungkook ignores you, sliding his hands up the sides of your body, outlining your silhouette with his palms.

"You're so beautiful." he whispers, standing up as he holds your waist from behind. "I'd be more beautiful if you'd help me take my damn dress off." you joke, laughing.
"I know." Jungkook says, a deep chuckle rolling off his tongue. Your eyes widen slightly as his change of tone, his breath warm against your ear.

"Jungkook..." you whisper, feeling him slowly pull the zipper down.

He finishes unzipping your dress, walking to stand in front of you as you allow the dress to drop to your ankles. Clasping the side of your face, Jungkook kisses you, lightly tugging on your bottom lip with his teeth when he pulls away.

"What? Suddenly you don't feel like teasing me anymore?" he asks rhetorically, making you gulp. His lips trail down to your neck, placing wet kisses on your skin before whispering in your ear, "Good." he purrs, gently biting your earlobe and sending shivers down your spine. His pecks trail back down to your neck.

Accidentally moaning, you throw your head back and give Jungkook further exposure to your neck.
His eyes fill with lust at the sound, his gaze exploring your half-naked body. Barely having any time to enjoy the moment, you both realize something.

You take your hand away from your mouth that you had covered with your palm, "These walls are thin." you whisper. Jungkook frantically nods, having the same thought as you. You just moaned, out loud, while alone in a room with Jungkook.

Your phone bings, both of your eyes dart to your screen at the sound. You lean forward, grabbing your phone from the edge of the bed and look at the notification. You turn the screen towards Jungkook.

authors note: hi lovelies! what do you think about the story so far? be honest:) thank you so much for the votes and support <3