05

october 16, 2020

october 16, 2020

chat spammed elisa's name, and though only being known on the internet for a few weeks, she had gained quite a few fans.

"don't freak out chat, i don't think it's actually the eli jacobs" ranboo chuckled.

she donated another ten dollars with the message 'i'm actually insulted boob man'

the boy let out a laugh and responded with "well i'm deeply sorry then" and the stream continued on as usual. little did lucas know he had gained so many more viewers just at the mention of her name.

around twenty more minutes went by before lucas decided to end stream. he said his farewells and went to go make himself some food.

meanwhile, elisa was watching criminal minds in her room when an idea pops into her head. the young girl opens her phone and pulls up twitter, searching for a certain account.

—-

ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴡᴀsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ

drem >

< elija cobs?

no?? >
anyways >
let me in the dream smp >

< why?

to wreak havoc and bring>
the whole server to destruction

why do you think dumbass? >

besides, if you don't, i
will get in anyway >

< what d'you mean?

i'll just get the ip
off karl >:) >

< -200134166

thank youuu :) >

☽☾

elisa bolted to her laptop and quickly typed in the ip, awaiting her own arrival with a smirk on her face.

her character loaded into a flat world, with nothing in sight for as far as she could see. she turned around, seeing words made of bedrock floating in front of her reading 'ha get prankd you child'.

☽☾

ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴡᴀsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ

you bitch >

i'm getting wether
you like it or not >

☽☾

elisa walked across the hallway and opened the door to karl's gaming room just ajar, peering in to see if he was in there before remembering he had gone out for the night to visit their sister, corry, in college.

the brunette strolled into the room and gently sat in her brother's gaming chair. a bundle of anxiousness took place in her chest hoping he wouldn't be upset with her going into his computer. contrary to what she says, karl is the only person she really cares what he thinks of her, him being the most important person in her life.

she typed the passcode in off a random guess and taken to his homescreen.

'frogs, what a predictable passcode' she thought, a small snort following the acknowledgement of the thought.

opening minecraft and scrolling through his worlds, she found the dream smp once more. elisa took a picture of the ip, powered off his computer, and went back to hers, typing in the long numbers.

VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •