Chapter 46

"I said, my padawan is in there." Anakin told the clone at the holding facility, Fox. He wouldn't let the Jedi through. "Now, step aside."

"General Skywalker... Admiral Tarkin has ordered that no one be allowed in there." Fox told him, and Anakin drew his hand into a fist in anger.

"I don't care what she's accused of.  Let. Me. In." Anakin put his hand to the glass, and Fox nodded over to two of the guards, who approached Anakin and (Y/n) with their weapons.

"Sorry, sir. The admiral's orders stand. This is now a military operation, and under his jurisdiction."

(Y/n) put a hand to Anakin's arm, silently telling him to calm down. "Anakin, let's go. They aren't going to let us in, and starting a fight will only cause more problems."

Anakin hesitated, but shrugged off the clones' hold of him, walking out the door, (Y/n) following. They both wanted to find a way to help her, but there was nothing they could do right now.

Getting back to the Jedi Temple, (Y/n) was in shock to learn so quickly that Ahsoka had escaped, and had killed three clones on her way out of the prison. Anakin and Rex had gone to find her, but she evaded their search, and had escaped.

Ahsoka would never kill clones. She respected them, and saw them as one of her own, as her equals. Anakin was not doing good. He was so worried about Ahsoka, he wasn't thinking straight.

(Y/n) went back to her room to call Obi-Wan, who answered her almost immediately, his hologram showing up in the darkness of her room. "(Y/n), what is going on! I'm being told Ahsoka killed four people?"

"Something's wrong, Obi-Wan. Ahsoka would never do this." the elf said.

"I know, but we can only hope that she knows what she's doing now. As a fugitive, most of the clone forces in Coruscant will be looking for her. She's in grave danger."

"So much is happening so quickly... I don't know how we're handling it all." (Y/n) sighed. "It seems like all of this is piling on us now to weaken us... make us falter."

"I understand what you mean... Right now, we can only hope that the truth will be revealed in time." Obi-Wan stated, sadly. Ahsoka meant something to all of them, especially Anakin. If she were to fall, what would happen to him?

A meeting was called, Anakin standing in the corner of the Councilroom, and a hologram of Admiral Tarkin with two clones showed in the center of the room.

"After further investigation, there can be little doubt that the clone officers murdered in the escape were killed by none other than Ahsoka Tano herself." Tarkin stated, no emotion in his voice. "She used a Jedi mind trick to convince the clone to open the door and then proceeded to cut him down along with five other clones along the way."

"I do not believe that Ahsoka could have fallen so far." Master Plo Koon stated. (Y/n) remembered that it was her old master that had found Ahsoka and taken her to the Jedi Temple. She held a special place in his heart.

"I agree. Ahsoka couldn't have done something like this." (Y/n) backed from her seat on the Council.

"The beliefs of the Council are irrelevant." Tarkin snapped, glaring at the elf who dared to speak out against him. "We deal strictly in facts and evidence, and the evidence points to Padawan Tano being guilty of the attack on the temple and the murder of the Republic officers. This is sedition." Tarkin finished off his speech, and disconnected the hologram.

There was silence in the Council for a moment, before Master Ki-Adi Mundi said, "Skywalker, was there no way to stop your padawan before she escaped?"