019

🍋

Jack didn't sleep much that night. He mainly laid awake and listened to you softly snore throughout the night. During the early morning hours, he drifted off into a light slumber. 

You stir awake and notice Jack has some morning wood. You gently run your fingers through his messy bedhead before pulling the covers off and wiggling out of his arms.

You wrap your hand around his semi-hard cock and move it up and down his shaft. He doesn't stir much but lets out a quiet groan. You look up and see that he is still snoozing. You lick the tip of his cock and look up again. His eyebrows are scrunched together, but he's still snoozing. You lick your lips and take him fully into your mouth. You swirl your tongue around his cock and move your mouth up and down his shaft. Your hand keeps a steady up-and-down motion along his shaft. This time Jack wakes up and notices what you were doing.

"Y/N, what are you-"

He deeply groans when you deep-throat his entire length. He places his hand on your head and guides you while you sucked his cock. His groans get louder as he reaches his climax. You blush after he shoots ribbons of warm cum into the back of your throat.

"Fuck Y/N."

"Good morning Jack."

He groans and lays his head back on the pillow. He lets go of your hair and rests his hand on his chest. You snuggle up to him and he turns to look at you.

"You're something else, you know that?"

You kiss his hand before getting out of his bed. You get dressed and toss him his clothes.

"SERIOUSLY AGAIN YOU TWO!? IT'S NOT EVEN 8 AM!!!"

Jack chuckles and you giggle biting your bottom lip.

"Oops. SORRY!"

"WE GET YOU LOVE EACH OTHER, BUT PLEASE TAKE A BREAK!"

Jack finishes getting dressed and pulls you in for a kiss.

"OH GOD JACK, YES HARDER!!"

Jack laughs and covers your mouth with his hand. You laugh and lick his hand. He wipes his hand on your shirt and rolls his eyes.

"You're so gross."

"You weren't saying that when I was sucking your-"

"Okay, okay."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You and Jack go downstairs for breakfast. Masky and Hoodie are sitting at the table and Jane is making coffee.

"Jeff and Ben still aren't back yet?"

"No, but Slender is. He heard about what happened yesterday."

Jane grabs three mugs and pours coffee into them. She sits down and rubs her temples. Masky takes a few sips and Hoodie snoops into the fridge for food.

"So how'd you guys sleep?"

The kitchen goes silent and Hoodie peeks out from over the fridge.

"So quick question. Did EJ pop your cherry or?"

Your face goes beet red and Jack sighs. Jane spits out her coffee and Masky hits his forehead against the table slowly. Hoodie slowly closes the fridge and leans against the counter.

"I'll take that as a yes. Your face is as red as a cherry anyways. You guys want pancakes for breakfast or bacon and eggs.... or both. I don't care, because I'm starving."

You clear your throat and walk up to Hoodie and hug him. Hoodie tenses up and looks down at you.

"I'm really going to miss you."

"What do you mean you're going to miss me?"

"She means you're going to join Sylvie. I told you to behave Hoodie."

Masky chugs his coffee and gets up for a second cup. Jane pinches the bridge of her nose, and Jack pulls you away from Hoodie. He sits down and pulls you onto his lap. He wraps his arms around you in a 'please don't actually kill Hoodie' kind of way. He kisses your shoulder and you relax a bit.

Hoodie opens every single cabinet looking for pancake mix. Jane was getting annoyed.

"Hoodie sit down and I'll make pancakes. You're just going to make a mess."

"Oh good, Jane, since you're going to cook, can we have bacon and eggs too?"

"Sure Masky, let me just pull a continental breakfast out of my ass for you."

Hoodie laughs and Jane threatens to beat Masky with a spatula. Masky acts like he's butt-hurt and defends his coffee cup.

The front door suddenly opens and Slender ducks into the mansion. The kitchen gets quiet and everyone waits for him to speak.

"Good morning, glad to see everyone is okay after yesterday's unfortunate turn of events."

Jane leans back against the counter and Masky sets his coffee cup down. Jack wraps his arms tighter around your waist and you turn to look at Slender.

"As we all know Sylvie is deceased, and I will need to find a replacement for her. I have found one so far and he is waiting outside. In addition to him, I will be looking for a second proxy, preferably another male. "

"Another male?"

Slender steps to the side, and a brown-eyed male hesitantly steps forward. He's wearing yellow-tinted goggles and has messy brown hair, his sweater has a few rips on its sleeves. A few of the rips look like they have been messily sewn up.

"Everyone, this is one of the new proxies, Toby."

Toby shyly waves and twitches his head to the side a bit. Masky groans and Hoodie stands up to greet Toby.

"Hey, dude nice to meet you. I'm Masky, and that grumpy dude over there is Hoodie."

Masky finishes off his coffee and throws the cup toward Hoodie and it shatters against the wall.

"No I'm Masky, and that idiot is Hoodie."

Toby twitches again and takes a step back. Masky startled him a bit when he threw the cup. Coffee drips down the wall and Slender sighs.

Slender clears his throat and everyone returns to the kitchen, including Toby.

"Hi Toby, I'm Y/N and this is EJ."

He smiles shyly and waves at you and Jack. Jane goes back to cooking and Masky and Hoodie sit back down at the table.

"Are you hungry Toby? I'm cooking pancakes, bacon, and eggs for breakfast."

"Yes, t-thank you."