Chapter 32: Breaking point

Kenji is knocked back as he lands on his two feet. He skids to a stop before swinging at an incoming claw deflecting it to the side before it retracts. Another claw comes in as Kenji tries to swing at it but it stops right before he makes contact and retracts.

Kenji falls for the fake as he is then countered by Y/N who dashes over to him and knees him in the gut. He is knocked back before two claws stab into his chest before Y/N tugs it back.

Kenji is pulled back as Y/N ducks under his flying body and he rolls on the ground before skidding to a stop once again.

Still holding on his blade, it would soon change as he quickly tries to stand up but he hears the chain of the claws shoot out as he tries to put his blade up.

He holds the blade in front of him before the claw's chains wrap around the blade and is tugged back, forcing the blade out of Kenji's hands. He tries to reach for it but misses by an inch.

He stumbles forward from the initial lunge but quickly regains his posture. He draws his Fusion Katanas from his back as he looks around for Y/N.

He then hears chains clanking behind him as he spins around to deflect them with both katanas. He then lunges forward whilst doing a spin mid-air.

He lands in front of Y/N as he engages with him. Y/N blocks his first strike before using his left claw to slash down at Kenji, leaving a trail of orange fire behind. But Kenji sidesteps it as he then brings his other katana up and swings at Y/N who blocks it with his left claw which he had retracted.

Kenji then continues his barrage of attacks as Y/N blocks them all with his claws. Kenji then tries to uppercut Y/N with his right katana as he dodges it. He then dodges another attack from above as Kenji brings his Katana down on him.

Kenji grits his teeth before closing his eyes and reopening them, his right eye transforming into hacker mode shortly after. He charges towards Y/N who shoots out one of claws only to have it be deflected by Kenji.

He quickly retracts the claw before blocking one of Kenji's attack. He pushes Kenji away as he takes a step back. Kenji recovers as he brings his sword up and slashes down at Y/N. Y/N tries to jump away but Kenji's arm seemed to track him as it follows Y/N's movement and makes contact with his claws.

Y/N quickly knocks the blade away before blocking a strike from the right. Kenji's attacks are knocked away as he flies back and lands on the ground. Y/N doing the same. They both stare each other down before Kenji makes the first move and charges forward. Y/N follows suit soon after.

They clash in the middle as Y/N blocks an attack from the right before blocking an attack from the left. Kenji then throws his left katana into the air before using his left hand to balance himself as he brings his leg up and it makes contact with the hilt of the katana.

He then quickly uses Super Speed and increases the speed of the leg pushing the katana down onto Y/N. Y/N brings his right claw up and puts the attack to a halt. They both shake from the impact of the clash before Y/N suddenly shoots out his chain link.

Kenji is taken by surprise as he leg goes back down with the Katana in the air due to the force of the chain shooting out. The claw connected to the chain then wraps itself around the katana as Kenji widens his eyes and quickly brings his right katana over and slashes at the chain connected to Y/N's arm.

The force brings both the chain and Y/N down to the ground as the chain unwraps itself and retracts back into Y/N's sleeve before the katana falls onto ground and hits off of the ground towards Kenji.

Kenji recovers as he brings his arm up and catches the katana in the air. He fails to notice Y/N had also recovered and sent out his chain which stabs Kenji in the gut before Y/N tugs it back.