25-26

C25

When Shen Zhu returned to the manor, the sky was already dark.

Shen Zhu thought about the relationship that he had with the Aunt Liu yesterday. After returning home, he immediately informed the mother and daughter pair and graciously invited them to dinner.

There was a saying that 'distant relatives are not as close as one's neighbours'! Moreover, she truly liked this mother and daughter pair's straightforward manner.

Shen Zhu directly carried the dishes and the fish into the kitchen. On the way there, she had already thought of what to do with the two fish.

She washed the two fish's scales and took a small piece of fish, which was as wide as a finger, and put it in a small bowl. She pickled the fish for the time it took to drink tea and mixed it with a small bowl of sauce.

Because there was no sugar, Shen Zhu had to use sugar instead.

The pickled fish pieces were mixed with flour and placed in a pot. After being fried until both sides were golden, he scooped up the fried fish pieces and put them on a plate. Then, he started another pot and boiled the mixture with half a bowl of water.

Shen Zhu had taken half of the other fish to make the other half of the soup, while the other half was made into thin pieces of fish.

Finally, he simply stir-fried two vegetables, four dishes and a soup.

Just as Shen Zhu finished setting up the dishes, he saw a unfamiliar lady walking towards his house.

The lady looked to be slightly younger than Zhuer, and looked to be extremely weak. Just as she walked in, she asked in a small voice: "Sister Shen, my name is Zhen'er, I live next door to you.

Jane looked ready to cry at any moment.

Seeing this, Shen Zhu was a little taken aback. It was as if Zhen'er was bullying him.

Shen Zhu stopped thinking and pursed his lips into a smile: "Please come in Miss Zhen Er's room, thank you for your concern."

As soon as he finished.

Ah Qiu's voice transmitted over: "Sister-in-law, how can treating us to dinner make you busy? I'll help. "

Shen Zhu was a little embarrassed, upon seeing Yue'er's' Can I eat with you? ' He looked over with an expression on his face.

She could only say: "Miss Zhen'er must have not eaten yet, right? If you don't mind, why don't you stay and eat together? "

"This... "Not so good."

"It's fine. It's just adding a pair of tableware. What's more, it'll be more lively with one extra person."

Su Zongwen and Aunt Liu came in one after the other.

Even though there was an uninvited girl, she did not affect the liveliness of the atmosphere.

The main reason was because the Ah Qiu was busy gossiping with Shen Zhu about the recent events, Yao'er was quietly listening, Old Lady Liu looked at her daughter in disdain, while Su Zongwen looked at Shen Zhu gently, excited to hear the news.

Just as they finished half of their meal, Zhuer rushed in.

Actually, it wasn't her fault.

Just as she returned to the courtyard, she smelled a fragrant smell of meat. Following the smell, she knew that the fragrance was coming from Shen Zhu's house.

Unexpectedly, she ran in quickly. Seeing how lively the room was, especially when she saw Jane, she became even angrier.

She wondered what kind of person Shen Zhu was to actually win over people's hearts. Old Lady Liu admitted that she was a snob, but what was with that trash, Zhen'er?