Late Mother's day

⚠️ Bad grammar, spelling, probably won't make sense. ⚠️

(Illo: I wanted to get this over with.)

Third-person POV

A day where it is very busy from different shops. A day where husband and children's gives fresh flower, gifts, or something sweet for their loving mother or wife. But not every child can give a gift or show their love to their own mother. (Y/n), a young girl sitting on her bedside looking down at a picture of her and her parents smiling so happily.

Today is Mother's Day, and that day is a sad day for (Y/n), for she can not celebrate with her mother and father. The ninjas, Nya, and Wu notices the small girl absent or anti-social state. Each and one of them would check on (Y/n) every 30 minutes, but for (Y/n) it's 5. They would try to make her happy, giddily self again though in every attempt didn't succeed. Momo even tried to do the same, but to avail.

The ninjas and Nya went up to their Sensei for help or to any clues. "Sensei, what is wrong with (Y/n)? She's never like this all of a sudden?" Nya asked. "It is because of today." Wu explains though it wasn't enough to answer their question. "What about today?" Zane cluelessly asked with his eyebrows scrunch. Suddenly, it hit the students, except for Zane.

They did know today is Mother's Day, though it would seem they didn't think about how (Y/n) would feel about that day. "0hhh." Nya, Kai, Cole, and Jay said in a synchronized way. Zane looks at all of them, unaware of what the answer is to their little (Y/n)'s problem. "It's Mother's Day." Jay concluded. Zane now understands what's going on.

"It seems (Y/n) will not be able to honor her mother because of the pain." Zane explains. "Alright guys, -" Cole calls, but is cut off by Nya. "And gal," she adds and let Coel continue. "Yeah, we have our mission, and that mission is to make (Y/n) happy again." Cole declared. "But how will we do that?" Zane questions, making Cole stay quiet for not have a full idea how they will make (Y/n) herself again.

"Oh, I know!" Jay exclaimed with his arm raised. "Let do a 'Friends day' where we all spend lots of time together, like make something out of..., " He trails off, thinking of an answer "paper, " he stops himself to think another, but Cole said something before him. "Or food!" Then Kai chips in "or some challenges!" The four ninjas grin at each other, while Nya and Wu hear their plan.

Nya sets her hand on her hip. "I think I have a bad feeling about this." Nya worriedly said. Wu strokes a long white beard and nods, agreeing with Nya.

For 2 hours and a half, everyone that include Wu is standing in front of (Y/n) and Nya's door that only leads the girl's bedroom. Jay is the first to knock on the door. "Uh, (Y/n). We're..." Jay turns around and goes to the back. Nya shakes her head an sighs. She knocks on her door then opens it just to poke her head.

Her voice soften as well as her face. "Hey there," she greets the sad 7 year old child, though (Y/n) didn't greet her back with any small gesture, instead she sat at the side of her bed looking down with dead like eyes at family picture of her and her happy parents. Nya goes in the room with the door wide open for the others to come in.

(Y/n) finally turns away from her family picture and face everyone. Kai was about to speak but Jay had spoke first before him. "Out of your room because you are going to be with us the whole day." Jay grabs (Y/n)'s the small waist and takes her out of her room and onto the deck. The others follow Jay and (Y/n) out of her room and on to the deck. When they got to the deck, (Y/n) see different items in different places. She looks up at the other in a look of confusion. Cole was the first to explain. "So we noticed that you where down and we wanted to do something about it." Kai sets his worm hand on the small girls hand. "So we want to make something thing fun for you and all of us."