55

Not edited.

I got woken up by someone forcefully pulling me up. I'm pretty sure they dislocated my wrist. I let out a low groan, in pain. The person held a gun to my temple, making my eyes snap open. I watched as Xavier was chained up, making my heart race.

"Oh honey, did you forget what today was?" Arianna asks, coming close to me. One of her guards had a gun pointed towards my temple. I didn't say anything, just stared at Xavier. "It's one minute passed midnight. My fun is about to begin."

"I-I." She put her finger over my mouth.

"Ah, ah, ah. No talking. My turn to talk, you hear me?" I stared at her. "My fun is going to begin with you not talking. How does that sound? You shutting up for me?" I clenched my jaw. She lightly slaps my cheek. "Good girl."

She stared at me before slowly taking out a knife. I stared at it. She put it on my cheek, pressing down on it. Blood starts to trickle down my cheek. A cruel smirk went across her face.

"You are going to have a cool matching scar with your boyfriend." She says, laughing. I stared at her, emotionless. She took it away. "What to do. What to do." She looked deep into my eyes, thinking. "Oh I know, my night of fun finally arrived. You'll do as I say, you'll get awarded." I stared at her. "Talk."

"What?" I say, confused.

"What? What the fuck are you confused about? I want fun. You'll give it to me."

"By doing what?"

"Killing your boyfriend, duh." My heart skips a beat. "Don't pass out now. You'll miss the fun." I stared at her in horror. She nods at the person behind me, making them take the gun away from my temple. They slowly moved back, making me not feel the boner on him anymore. It was absolutely disgusting.

I looked over at Xavier who was already staring at me. Arianna gripped my chin, making me look at her. I raised an eyebrow. She laughed.

"You think you are so tough, Addison. Guess fucking what? You ain't tough in here. Matter of fact, every single person in this room besides me and your little boyfriend has their guns pointed at you. In between your eyes. One little wrong move, you are dead."

"You don't have-" I got cut off by a knee going into my gut. I hunched over, trying to catch my breath.

"I don't have what? Go on, finish your sentence."

"I said, you don't have the balls to shoot me." I say, a smug smirk on my face. She punched me in the face, making blood pool in my mouth. I spit it out, on her shoes. She didn't do anything considering she mostly didn't care. She gripped my hair, making me look at her.

"I suggest you lose the attitude before your little boyfriend sees a bullet go through your head. I'll record it to send it to your little family and the other people you associate with. You want me to do that?" I didn't say anything, making her grip my hair harder making me bite the inside of my cheek. "Answer me god dammit."

"It wouldn't be a good thing, Arianna." She smiles.

"No, it wouldn't. What do you think your parents would feel?"

"Sad? Mad? Furious?"

"Good choices. What about Emily?" I narrowed my eyes. "How do you think she'll feel?"

"Disappointed."

"Why's that?" I licked my lips, tasting the metallic blood from my cheek.

"Why would she be disappointed?" I ask, confused.

"Yes. Why would she be disappointed? I'm actually curious about your answer."

"She would be disappointed because I wasn't there for her, ya know? Wasn't there for her like my mother was there for me. I wouldn't be there for her first period. Her first boyfriend or girlfriend. I'm not picky. Just as long as they treat her right, ya know? I wouldn't be there when she starts school."