Special chapter

Author's POV

15 year old jimin, sleeping in his room peaceful.... While the 14 year old twin were looking at the sleeping jimin....then at each other....

"You sure you wanted to do this

"You sure you wanted to do this..?!!" Tae ask jungkook...

"Come on don't be a scary cat now tae..!" Jungkook replied....

The morning came and everyone were sitting in dinning room, having with breakfast.....

"Were is my min..?!!" Yoongi ask hobie....who was making breakfast.....

"You know he is not a morning person, just like his Appa..!!" Hobie replied, without even looking at yoongi....who just 'hmm' in response...

"You guys are awfully quite today...and smiling to yourself..." Namjoon ask his twins, looking up from his book....."you guys did something mischievous again...right!!" Namjoon ask, putting his book down

Before the boys could speak anything, jin spoke...

"Yah!! Do you thing my kids are troublemakers..??!! They might be having just a good morning....or they are just happy...!!" Jin said , defending his kids....

"I have known you brats for 14 years, I know they are up to something.." Yoongi butt in...

Before they could argue further a half asleep jimin making his way in the dinning area....

Crash~~

Yoongi's favorite Americano was now all over the table......

Silence~~~

No one spoke, while the twin were smiling at jimin.....

"Aigoooo~~~ our Minnie hyung looks so cute..." Both tae and jungkook said as they pound over jimin....breaking the silent atmosphere...

Jimin halted by sudden attack, stumble back a little...he just look confuse and half asleep....

"See, I told you it will look good on hyung..." Kookie said "yes, hyung your our now..." Tae said...as both just squeeze their cheeks on jimin's chubby once.....