Chakra Control

Okay, it didn't go as Maki planned at all.

Kakashi told Sasuke to knock Maki out, and right when she was about to launch, he did.

And she was not happy.

"S-Sorry..."Kakashi sheepishly said while she pouted at the dinner table.

"It's okay, Maki. I'm sure you would have been really cool." Sakura attempted to cheer the girl up, successfully working.

"Thanks! Sakura-...Thanks..." She mutters and slowly stands from the table, making all attention fall on her.

"Going somewhere Maki?" A sheath of sweat fell off of her head, but she just smiled at them.

"Excuse me, please."

"Maki!" Kakashi watches as she walked for the first steps before sprinting out the house.

Kakashi searched the table and locked eyes with the bottle of Sake...Or rather...Bottles in the cupboards.

He grunted and picked up his crutches, ignoring his students yells.

"I'll be back. Make sure to rest, okay?"

"What's wrong with maki?"

"Nothing."

Meanwhile Maki pulled her knees to her chest and silently sobbed. So silently, Kurama barely heard and he was literally inside of her.

'Kit, I know it's scary but if you're unstable we can talk while I control your body.'

'N-No...'

'Nobody's going to hurt you. You've got scarecrow, tree, and me too. And even my other half and his idiot. I will not let you get hurt, and that means no one can hit you with those bottles.'

'A-Are you sure?'

'Positive.'

"Aki? You here?"

"Y-Yeah."

Kakashi sighed and slowly limped to her side, almost falling but instead sliding down the tree right next to her and patting his lap.

If Tenzo wasn't here, that meant it was Kakashis job to comfort her.

"C'mere." She let out the smallest whimper and laid her head on his lap, allowing him to soothingly run his fingers in her hair, in a fatherly way.

"They can't hurt you, Aki."

"I know."

"So don't worry about it. I want you to at least try and overcome your fear."