Chapter 11

I led Fleur and Gabrielle to the Ravenclaw tower.

"Vous devez répondre à une énigme pour enter Mais ne Vous inquiétez pas. Je sais que ce ne sera pas trop dur pour Vous Deux." I explained as we went up.

I knocked on the knocker.

"Tear off one and scratch its head,
What once was red's now black
Instead."

I thought for a second, "A match."

The door swung open and I led the two inside.

"Nous apprécierions que vous gardiez le silence ici, même si vous pouvez toujours demander de l'aide à quelqu'un." We entered the dorms. "Heureusement, vous resterez dans mon dortoir qui est splendid."

Fleur and Gabrielle put their stuff down on two free beds.

"Merci beaucoup d'être accueillant." Fleur smiled.

"Oh, Tu es le bienvenu, mon amour." I shrugged, "Si cela ne vous dérange pas, Je vais me préparer pour le lit."

I went to the bathroom to get ready.

"Bonne Nuit." I smiled before closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alastor Moody." He wrote his name on the board. "Ministry malcontent. And your new defense against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end."

I looked over at Elijah and he looked just as confused.

"Any questions? When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"

"Three sir," Hermione answered.

"And they are so named?"

"Because they are unforgivable. Use of any one of them will..." Moody cut her off.

"Will earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban. Correct. Now the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different!" He turned to the board. "You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find somewhere else to put your chewing gum other than the underside of your desk Mr. Finnigan!"

I looked back at Seamus who had frozen.

"Aw no way, the old codger can see out the back of his head." He whispered.

"And hear across classrooms!" He threw his chalk at Seamus.

"So, which curse shall we see first?" He wasn't actually going to show them to us, was he?

"Weasley!" He called.

"Yes, sir?" He stood up rigidly.

"Give us a curse."

"Well, my dad did tell me about one, the imperious curse."

I tensed up at the name.

"Ahhh yes, your father would know all about that. Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why."