Chapter 67-I am with you

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Well, I enjoyed it a lot because finally Siya and Akash confessed.

Yepeeee

Let's see the actual communication now between Akash and Siya.

Siya's POV

After our intense make-out session where Akash sucked the life out of my lips, we were cuddling with each other as he pulled me towards him and wrapped his hands around my waist, securing me in his arms.

We were both naked, under the sheets, but neither of us seemed to mind, and we both had a content smile on our lips.

Akash was kissing my forehead and hair every now and then, which was soothing me and calming my racing heart and also assuring me that he would be with me, always.

I am sure Akash could listen to my racing heart as much as his heart was racing. I was able to hear it because my head was just above his heart.

After a few minutes, I asked him, looking into his eyes, "aren't you angry at me?"

Kissing my forehead, he gave me his best smile and said "how can I be angry at you for something which isn't your fault?"

I looked down and a tear slipped out of my eyes.

Wiping my tears, he said "don't cry Siya. I can't see you cry. "

"I know you were forced and tortured to leave me and I also know you tried your best to keep your ground in front of your mother," he said.

"I am sorry...I was so scared of her threatening that I... I didn't know what to do. Believe me Akash, I tried my best to stand against her, but when she blackmailed me to drag your family to court and said that she could impose false accusations on you, I lost it, "I said, crying.

"Shhhh baby. Please don't cry. I know you wouldn't have given up without trying. I trust you "he said, wiping my tears.

"The only feeling I have right now is disappointment. I am disappointed with both you and myself. Disappointed with myself because I couldn't see your real condition, when everything was right in front of my eyes. How was I such a fool not to notice your suffering? Also, I am disappointed in you because I tried my best to build enough confidence in you to stand up for what's wrong, "he said.

"I wouldn't have been bothered as much if you hadn't defended me, but the reason I'm upset is that you didn't defend yourself when your mother was emotionally torturing you and physically abu... abusing you," he said, his voice heavy with emotion as he said the last part.

"You're my queen Siya. I've always treated you like one. I couldn't stand a single strand of your hair getting affected by anything but even the thought of you crying for me, getting physically abused because of me when you tried to take a stand for me, "he said, his voice almost choking.

"I am sorry to say this Siya, but right now I feel like just going to your mother and teaching her a lesson about doing all those things to you," he said with venom.

I just lowered my eyes due to embarrassment.

"Hey Siya, you don't have to think about anything. Just smile "he said, stretching my lips from either side, asking me to smile.

I smiled at his act.

"That's like my baby. I can move mountains for you, to keep you safe. You should know that, "he said.