ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixteen

Song: Stargazing

By: The Neighbourhood

Dedicated to: Maya, Spoony, Kiss Kiss.

This is my fourth drink and I need to slow down since I am the one who's driving myself home

Easton had to bail on me since Princess Jianna finished her horseback riding early. She decided to tag along last minute and Easton couldn't say no to her, of course, because whatever princess wants she must fucking get.

Fuck it, I'm going to walk home. I'll make Vikki take me to pick it up in the morning.

I grabbed a bottle of Don Julio and started to chug it down.

This was supposed to be a sports party, only people from school that are in a sport could attend. But some people lied and said it was for everyone. So, here we are surrounded by all the grades from school.

"Fuck what I said before. I fucking hate parties," I mumbled as I looked around for Josie. She and I came together but she's leaving with Elias since she's going to talk to him.

I spotted her sitting down in a circle with some of our friends...and Mauricio. I walked over to her and sat down next to her.

"Oh, would you look at that? Miss Hernandez has decided to join us," Loui said chuckling and I playfully rolled my eyes, "I was busy trying to get some freshmen off me after I agreed to one dance. He kept trying to grab stuff he wasn't allowed to grab."

"Who was grabbing stuff he wasn't supposed to?" Easton's voice erupts from behind me and I look over my shoulder to see him standing there with Jianna clinging onto his arm.

This is fucking great.

I faced forward and took more sips of the Don Julio hoping it'll calm my anger. From the corner of my eye, I can see Mauricio staring between Easton and me. It's as if he knows what exactly is going on.