ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Seventeen

Song: Tongue Tied

By: Grouplove

Dedicated to: Myself. I've had a very rough few days and still pushed myself to keep writing.

 I've had a very rough few days and still pushed myself to keep writing

I'm stacking the books on the bookshelves when my coworker tells me that he'll close up tonight

I'm stacking the books on the bookshelves when my coworker tells me that he'll close up tonight. I thanked him and finished up stacking the books so he didn't have to.

I left my workplace the minute I finished. Malia was waiting for me at her house so we could finish up the project.

My work hours are from five-thirty to seven-thirty. This is only on weekdays since I am still a minor and I shouldn't be working so many hours.

Malia had been waiting by my motorcycle after practice earlier today. She'd forgotten that I had work today so when the annoyed look on her face took over? It gave me some sort of pleasure that she has to suffer and ask Easton for a ride. Who by the way, was also taking home Jianna today.

Fun times.

Do you know what was more fun?

The messages I got from Malia after she left with Easton.

Myers: I am going to kill you.

Myers: Seriously.

Myers: I am going to rip you apart limb by limb. I'll even make you eat your dick.

The last one made me wince at the image of it. It was not pretty at all. But my response to those messages was good.

Me: I'm sorry the person you have threatened to make them eat their dick is not here right now. He does not text back to crazy, psychotic brats.

She surprisingly didn't text me back after. What scares me is what's going to happen when I go over to her house. Just because she didn't text back doesn't mean she's done with our bickering.