ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Eighteen

Song: Hurts

By: LANY

Dedicated to: YOU, all the besties, readers for being so patient and understanding. You have all been so patient and kind. Thank you so much. And if you're on tik tok and have recommended my book? THANK YOU. Seeing those makes my day. If you have recommended my book but I have yet to comment and say a thank you please send me the link on Instagram so I can give you a special thanks. Happy reading! DON'T HATE ME!

 Happy reading! DON'T HATE ME!

I'm rubbing the pain in my neck that has been caused by the sit-ups Coach had just made us do

Maybe Lilybeth will rub my neck for me. I'll offer twenty dollars.

"Nice legs, Myers. Use them for good use and hurry the fuck up!" Mauricio yells from across the parking lot, people turning to look at us.

I hate him.

"Oh, look! My finger can be put to good use too!" I flipped him off and watched as he dramatically acted wounded.

I'm about to run over to him when suddenly my eyes meet with someone.

Anger starts to build in my chest and I quickly walked over to the freshman who can't seem to keep his mouth shut. He and his little friends are smirking at me.

I'll give you something to smirk about little boys.

I pulled out my hockey stick and held it tightly against my chest.

"Listen you little shit. We danced once and I practically had to push you off me because your dick couldn't control itself. So I suggest you stop saying I fucked you before I break into your house and cut your dick off. And trust me when I say this—" I stepped closer to him so I was towering over him, "—I will do it. People may think I'm all peaches and cream but I know how to hide a fucking body and get away with it."