13.Miserable

Gulf who was returning after taking medicine heard an alarm and one of Mew's men come with Tin and grab his hair and started dragging him Tin said..you dared to put your legs out now you will know what you did...the other guard tried to say something but Tin won't allow him to speak...

The guard runs towards Zee's room though he is not allowed in that part of the mansion but that guard is too loyal to zee and understood that no one will listen to him...he needs someone on his side and something is really fishy here...

Gulf: leave me you bastard leave ...ahhhh gulf was shouting in anger till he was dragged to Mew's room...

Mew was already burning in high fever plus Maze has fed him few lies....Mew, you are the king of this castle but your queen never listen to you ...you asked him not to leave this room but he runaway...coz you have given him all the leve...what your boys will think the Mew Suppasit always gets week in front of his wife...and now a hostage is leading this castle...

Mew: maze stop playing with my mind...I know what I am doing and who is leading this castle...Mew got a call from an unknown number and what he heard made him pale...like his soul left his body...you bastard how dare you....Mew was shouting his lungs out cursing someone but the call gets disconnected....

When Mew heard a voice he saw Gulf was dragged by his boys ...he said how dare you...Mew's eyes were red and he looks so scary ...

Gulf: Suppasit what the hell is that ...how dare this bastard to touch me...I swear you and your boys have to pay very bad when my dad comes...and Gulf can see the moment he mentioned his dad... Mew's face turned red and his eyes looked like if he cried now only blood with flow from these eyes...

Mew: what you and your dad think you can do anything to anyone...Mew took out his belt and push gulf on the bed and in no time everyone can hear the sound of the belt on Gulf's body...Gulf shouted mom...mom...ma...and after 5th belt, he stayed silent didn't let a single voice come out of his voice....Mew was beating him with all his strength till Mew's hand started shaking and he lost the strength to beat more....

Zee and Saint run towards mew's room and heard Mew saying....

Mew: I won't let that bastard do anything to my Annie...my Annie ...I will kill you all....I won't let him do anything to my baby...

Gulf somehow tried to get up but he fell and he looked to the door from where Zee and Saint entered ...gulf thought Saint will come to help him but instead of going towards Gulf Saint went to Mew and said...Mew shhh nothing happened...relax...

And Zee runs towards Gulf...shit...Mew have you lost your mind...

Mew: Paaa helps me...He will sell my Annie ....Dad... Mom....Paa help...Mew was looking at zee and calling him Paa...(Zee's father)

Saint: No Mew..sweety you are hallucinating it's Zee ...Paa is no more sweety please understand you are hallucinating...Annie is not more....please....Maze calls the doctor...and everyone out of the room...Zee that bastard is again playing with his mind...Mew, please look at me...he is not paa...

Mew: Paa...save my Annie...Paa...aahhh Paa my body is paining...I am hungry..I haven't eaten for two days....my back is hurting...aahh I got this injury due to a gunshot...paa I am scared...

Zee: Saint his fever is getting high I guess ...he thinks he is that 13-year boy whom paa took home....please ask someone to bring medicine...

Gulf: who didn't understand anything who is not able to move coz of excessive pain he extended his hand and offer medicine which he brought for Mew but Mew didn't listened earlier and beat him like an animal....