26

Lea and her friends rode Jihoon's car to go to the mall. Mall is a great place if you really want to enjoy your day right?

Minutes later, they arrived at the huge building called mall. Earlier inside the car, they made a bet. The one who lost at the rock, papers and scissors will treat them just inside the mall. And the one who lost is Daniel.

"Yah, I didnt expect this happening and I dont even know that Im going to lose" Daniel said as he pouted. It's not like if he acted cute they will change the loser. "No, just accept that you're the loser" Ava said and smirked at Daniel. Well, if Konon is here, he might volunteer to treat us all than he will get forced. "Don't worry, you wont treat me and Lea" Jihoon said out of nowhere that made Lea confused while the others are just smiling at the two teasingly. "Jihoon is now grown-up" Nicholas said and fake-cried. "Three years ago he's just a boy with a coconut hair who's afraid of the bullies" Daniel said and laughed uncontrollably loud. "What are you guys talking about? And why are you so dramatic? And last why do I need to pay for myself and not by Daniel?" Lea said while pouting, she can keep her money and save more if Daniel will buy everything for her. "Don't worry, I will pay for you" Jihoon said and smiled.. "I guess you two needs to go" Ava said and winked at Jihoon while smiling very wide.

The two sixteen years old teenagers started to walk. Lea isn't aware that they will make their different way than the others. Lea is also confused about why does she needs to go with Jihoon only? She's starting to think of some things inside her head.. but Jihoon isn't minding her at all.. coz how would he mind her if he can't hear any of Lea's thoughts?

'What if he'll confess to me?' 'Is he going to date me or something?' 'Are we going back to Korea?' 'Are we meeting Jungwon?' These are some of Lea's thought but it stopped when Jihoon also stopped walking.

"I'll leave you here, just walk straight" Jihoon said and smiled before he left. 'where is this boy going? Is Ni-ki or Jungwon here?' She thought after nodding to the older boy's words. "I guess they really planned this" Lea whispered to herself.. She walked straight like what Jihoon said.. and after a minute, this guy walked towards her and gave her a black rose.

"I'm sorry but I don't accept gifts from strangers" Lea said and shook her head.. "No miss, you should take this" The older boy said with a mask said and gave her the black rose. Not even a minute later, another guy walked towards her and gave her another black rose. 'Why are they giving me black roses? Are they going to kill me?' Lea thought after accepting the black rose.

After walking straight for 10 minutes, she already received 20 black roses. She just stood there, confused because she's now on a dark room. "I swear that I'll kill you Min Jihoon" Lea said, not really planning to kill her best friend because he sent her on this black pitched room. Not until the lights opened one by one.. and at the end, it revealed a standing Jihoon on the middle.. "I wish that you wouldn't kill me" Jihoon said while holding 3 red roses.. he walks closer to her.. "For you, I cant let the others be the same as me right?" Jihoon said referring to the other guys who gave her the black roses.. "What's this for?" Lea said while tilting her head.. "Just accept it.. and I'll get to the point" Jihoon said as Lea accepted the three red roses.. "Start now" Lea said and waited for the older's response..

"At the first time I saw you, I thought I would never fall in love. I just saw your breathtaking visuals and I didn't noticed that I already fell for you. And right, we became best friends, I thought I knew you for so long that I also fell for your perfect good personalities. In short, I like you- no, I love you Choi Lea.. May I court you?" Jihoon said trying not to act nervous in front of the love of his life.

But for Lea, she can't even think right. She's still unsure about her feelings. She didn't even moved on from her past relationship. And she's not even ready to get in into another one. "I.." Lea can't even utter a word.. because she doesn't want to hurt her best friend's feeling. "I'm sorry, Jihoon.. but I don't think that I can love again.." Lea said and cried, giving Jihoon a hug as a sign for sorry. "I didn't want to hurt you but Im really sorry" She sais while still crying on Jihoon's shoulder.. "It's okay, I know that Im just a best friend to you " Jihoon shortly replied and faked a smile. Everyone knows that it hurts to be best friend-zoned right?. Jihoon just let go of Lea and left the room.. He's not regretting that he payed for this event.. and not even at confessing to Lea.

-
-
-

"Babe, how did you learnt to love me?" Hayami asked his cute puma-like boyfriend that's used to be Lea's. "I don't know, I think my heart really fell for you" Ni-ki said and smiled widely at the girl. "That's why I really love you, Riki" Hayami said and hugged Ni-ki.. "At first, I thought that no one would really love me.. but I found you. I remember the day when you're the first person to call me pretty" Hayami said and smiles warmly.

Little did Ni-ki know, that Lea is still waiting for him. She's still into him.
________________

Sorry for updating late (or it's still early?). I just started writing 30 minutes ago because I forgot to draft a chapter yesterday..

<WORD COUNT: 1022>

<KKEUT>

<CHAPTER ENDED>