48

you counted the days as they slowly went by, Mattia bought Oliver an olive green collar and a comfy bed to sleep in even though he always chose to sleep in yours.

he bought him a bunch of toys and treats you helped pick out.

you were currently packing your clothes in your suitcase because the flight for bora bora was tomorrow.

it was around 11 pm, you had on one of mattia's work shirts which looked like a literal dress on you, so you didn't wear any pants.

you went down the hall to mattia's office and saw him writing something you didn't understand on his whiteboard.

he had on a black plain shirt, some black sweatpants and just regular black socks, he really liked black.

"hey, what are you doing?" you said going over to him.

"oh nothing, just work." he said putting the marker up and sitting down in his chair.

"well I'm bored." you said sitting on his lap.

"I'm pretty sure the 55 inch tv I bought can help you with that." he said sarcastically.

"hey no one told you to help my mom buy me an apartment, your penthouse is literally collecting dust as we speak."

"I know but I just didn't want you there, it's not safe and it's not for you."

"it doesn't matter where I am, if you're there then I am safe."

he gave you a kiss then stood back up.

"you should be going to bed, we have to wake up really early tomorrow for the flight."

"I'm not tired."

you went over to him and stood in front of him.

"you look stressed." you said

"I am."

"let me help." you did a innocent smile and moved your hair out of your face. you kissed him while slowly untying his pants.

"I like where this is going." he said with a hidden smirk.

before you even touched him he got hard, you slowly went down to your knees and stroked his cock slowly in one hand.

he groaned a bit when you kissed his tip and his grip tightened on your ponytail.

you smiled a bit before slowly putting his cock in your mouth. you concentrated so you wouldn't gag.

"fuck." he groaned and clenched his jaw.

after a couple minutes he didn't cum yet, he grabbed your throat and made you stand up.

he took you over to his office table and you giggled while laying back.

he took your panties off and kissed your neck and your chest.

he put his cock into you with no warning making you moan loudly.

your legs wrapped around his torso as he thrusted in and out of you.

he grabbed your throat as he went faster.

you moaned softly and gripped his shirt.

"oh, god I'm so close." you whimpered.

"oh baby we just started." he said smirking and holding your waist.

you brought your hand down to your clit so you could cum faster.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." he said moving your hand.

"please." you whined feeling your clit throb.

you tried putting your hand back on it but he grabbed it and put it above your hand.

he gave you that look so you stopped trying.

he brought your leg up a bit higher for a different angle and he found your spot.

"fuck I'm gonna cum." you said squeezing your eyes shut.

"don't." he said thrusting into you faster.

you bit your bottom lip when you felt him cum.

he pulled out of you and tied his pants back up.

you took your hand back down on your clit and moaned softly.

he took your both your hands and held them above your head.

"stop being so fucking greedy." he shoved two fingers into you making you scream.

"please let me cum." you whimpered.

he took his fingers away and laughed.

"maybe another time." he let go of your hands and walked away.

"oh fuck you." you said sitting up.

"you just did."

you put your underwear back on and went into your bedroom with him.

"I'm exhausted." he said flopping on the bed.

it was like 12 something am and you cut the lights off and laid down on the bed.

you were about to blow out your candle until you heard scratching at your door.

"here we go again." mattia said putting the covers over his face.

"don't be mean, Oliver is probably scared of the dark or something, he just wants to sleep with his parents." you got up and opened the door, oliver came right in and onto the bed.

stepping all over mattia.

"ouch!"

"get out of his way then!" you said to Mattia who was in Oliver's spot.

"no, he can sleep at the end tonight." Mattia said not moving

"are you really going to be like that."

"yea, I didn't buy him a bed so Casper can sleep in it."

you went over to oliver and gave him a kiss.

"I'm sorry bub but you have to sleep down here tonight." you went back to your spot and blew out your candle.

"goodnight." Mattia said.

"goodnight mr oliverphobic."

"oh come on."

"what, just saying."

— AN
does anyone recommend any shows I should watch?