part : 19

Taehyung's pov :

I'm happy that jimin tell me everything by his own . But still it will take time to move on. Ahh why I feel like something bad is going to happen. Leave it tae just focus on your class..

Jk : Tae you ok? .

Tae : yeah why?

Jk : you look frustrated !

Tae : oh it's nothing...

Jk : As you say...

Jk's POV:

Something is wrong what that SHORTY did now .. I'm gonna kill him for sure ... (annoyed). I have to talk to mom today. It's been a week she don't even call me wahh what a mom I got !!! And I'm thirsty for blood too.. Let's see what happens...(sighs)...

**Note: VAMPIRE'S hates sunlight... So here Jungkook always use sun protection or wear hoodie when he went out at day ... If VAMPIREs drink blood from any human..They also turned out as VAMPIRES.. so after drinking blood VAMPIRE'S have to cut/break the humans head . And about tae Jungkook already drink his blood and somehow deep inside tae is also turning into a Vampire... Jungkook have to bite him again to make tae a full Vampire... But nobody know that Tae is also turning as a Vampire in fact tae also ... And if a Vampire fell in love with a human he have to make Love with his human partner..So that they can be together... In tae's body jungkook's Vampire poison is working very slowly coz of his rare blood...
Tae will be a full Vampire if Jungkook bite him again ...But he will be die in few days . And if Jungkook love him or wanted to make him his as forever so he have make love with Tae ... After that they both can be together and will be a Vampire couple...
And as you guys know VAMPIRE'S are immortal...And if you wanna kill a Vampire you have to separate the VAMPIRE'S head from his/her body and have to burn it ..**

Back to story

AT MR. KIM'S OFFICE...

AUTHOR POV:

Mister directly went to his cabin after a long meeting he is very tired.

Mr.kim : what a tiring day ( he removed his coat and sighs).

??? : Already tired baby??

A familiar voice come from his behind as he look at the direction....

Mr.kim : Excuse me? Who r u?

??? : Already forget me Aish but I can't forget you that easily..

Mr.kim : Look miss I don't know you remove the mask so I can see who r u !!

??? Remove the mask making Mr.kim shock...

kim shock

Mr.kim : What the Hell!!! What r u doing here ??(Angrily brust out)

Mrs.jeon: Oh so you remember me .. I'm happy.. (smile evily)

Mr.kim : Get out !!! Right noww I said get out from here....

Mrs.jeon : Clam down baby Don't shout..BTW isn't she you wife...so pretty (while looking at a photo frame which in on the table).

so pretty (while looking at a photo frame which in on the table)

Mr.kim : DON'T TOUCH IT!!

Mrs.jeon: oops.(she intentionally break it)..

Mr.kim : YOU FUCKER!!!! GUARDS TAKE THAT BITCH OUT ....

Mrs.jeon : shha nobody is going to come between us....

Mr.kim : What you did?

Mrs.jeon: Nothing just make them fall asleep...

Mr.kim : Why r u here?

Mrs.jeon: To make you mine again..

Mr.kim : How shameless you are ? You already have a husband and a son!!

Mrs.jeon: Had . I had a husband..and about son I really don't care about him ...he just wanted to be a prince of VAMPIRES ..And how fool he is not knowing that I'm just using him..

Mr.kim: Vampire prince!?? As far as I know u r a Vampire than ?

Mrs.jeon: I know you broke up with me that time coz I cheated on you, and I am a Vampire..but later I marry the king of VAMPIRES and killed him with my own hand ....And now I'm a Vampire QUEEN...I can destroy anything what I want and I get everything what I want...And right now I want you.. You know what your still handsome like before and also stubborn like before...

Mr.kim: Get out from my Office you are Crazy.. you need check up...And I don't want a cheater in my life again....(about to leave)....

Mrs.jeon: You have to be mine ... And if you don't wanna then I have my ways.. Oh well remember your son I mean Taehyung right? He is with me now !!!

Mr.kim: Don't joke around!

Mrs.jeon: Well I'm not joking. Your favorite person or I can you tae's bodyguard is no one but my Son..(smirk).

Mr.kim: SOMI!!!

Mrs.jeon: Don't shout ...it will take just one second to kill him...

Mr.kim : DON'T YOU DARE TO LAY ONE OF YOUR FINGER ON HIM.!!!

Mrs.jeon: Then do as I say !!

Mr.kim : What you want me to do ??

Mrs.jeon: I want you to marry me in front of out sons..agree?

Mr.kim: Marrying you my foot!! I already have a wife...

Mrs.jeon: That bitch dead years ago.. you have no choice left... Marry me are be ready to see your son dead...

Mr.kim: I will think about it...

Mrs.jeon : I don't have time...

Mr.kim: what do yo--

Somi inject a drug in mr.kim's body..

Mrs.jeon: Sleep well baby...(she take mr.kim with her)..Now let's call my so called idiot son.(smirked and left).

Hope you like this part..

I know it's a lame ff but still I love writing sorry for my mistakes..

Have a great day or night ❤️❤️