62. Twisted Plans and New Feels!

Arianna's P.O.V

Quickly settling in; Aiden seated at the driver's seat, me shotgun and Noah already sprawled his ass all over the back seat.

"Drive on driver!" Noah exclaimed from behind as Aiden quickly chucked a water bottle behind him without looking and with his unknown aiming skills it hit Noah right in the face.

"You petty bitch." Noah hissed from behind as Aiden drove out of the place.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Noah popped his head in between the two seats, grinning at me.

"Everywhere." Aiden said before Noah could open his mouth causing him to make a whining sound.

Connecting his phone to the car, Noah cranked up the music volume as he shot Aiden an evil smirk.

"That is for cutting me off!" Noah cackled as he pressed the play button.

Suddenly 'What Makes You Beautiful' by One Direction started playing loudly on the speakers as Aiden's eyes widened as he glared at Noah.

"Noah if you love yourself even the tiniest bit then you will shut that down right now!" Aiden exclaimed angrily as his cheeks flushed with red color. 

"Oh please bitch I love myself but this moment is gold!" Noah stated as he moved back the moment Aiden tried to grab his phone.

"What is going on?" I asked amusedly as Aiden's face was visibly burning from embarrassment.

"Aiden over here is a really big Directioner and this is his favorite song!" Noah cooed as I shot Aiden a wide grin.

"Is that true? Well then I got something at least for the next time you decide to tease me for loving Shawn Mendes!" I teased him playfully as he scowled at me.

"Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean I can't throw you out of this car." He whispered to me as I snorted loudly. 

To embarrass him even further, Noah and I sang this song at the top of our voices throughout the way while Aiden just groaned and hissed at the two of us but I didn't miss the occasional smile which ghosted upon his lips.

After a few more rounds, we finally stopped in the middle of nowhere, with empty land spaces around us with a few houses scattered here and there.

"Where are we?" I asked, getting out of the car as Aiden and Noah stepped out, stretching their limbs.

"It's our first spot." Aiden said as I gave him a confused look. Before he could open his mouth to explain, my eyes drifted back to something behind him.

Before I knew, my legs were carrying me back towards there as if this path and the surroundings were somehow engraved inside my mind.

Stepping in, I was greeted with the rusted and broken remnants of what might have been before a see-saw. Walking further I was greeted with a set of swings, still in a good condition. On the other side was the metal slide where the paint was peeling off from the sides.

"This is the park where Matt, Oliver, Theo and I used to come to play." I said, my voice thick with emotion and nostalgia.

A pair of arms wrapped around my shoulder as I was met with the smiling face of Noah. I saw Aiden walk in a certain direction towards a tree, more like a specific tree.

Walking up to him, I remembered walking through these same fields, running and playing and falling on this same grass. Aiden was tracing something with his finger while he glanced at his phone once, smiling as he did so.

"What?" I asked as he just grinned at me, pointing at the tree as he gestured me to come over. As I finally saw what he was looking at, a gasp escaped my lips along with a short chuckle.