❁32:Apology❁

Taehyung and Jimin were on the terrace of Tae's house. They were talking to each other while enjoying the view from there. They were liking each other's company and the peace. However this peace didn't last long. It was soon destroyed when Tae's mom opened the door of the terrace.

She came inside the terrace and got the attention of both the boys who looked at her.

"What happened, mom?" Tae asked his mom, who had a huge smile pasted on her face.

"Someone's here to pay you guys a surprise visit!" Mrs Kim exclaimed as Jimin and Tae looked at each other, confused.

"Who, mom?" Tae asked.

"Here!" Mrs Kim said as she moved aside and right behind her, stood Jungkook with a huge smirk on his face, at the gateway.

Tae's and Jimin's eyes widened as they both looked at each other, shocked. Questions arised in their minds as they thought of the possible reasons on why Jungkook was here.

"I'm so happy that you came to visit, Jungkook. I really wanted to meet you" Mrs Kim said excitedly as Jungkook passed her a shy smile.

"Me too" He said as he hugged Mrs Kim, who gladly returned the hug. Meanwhile, both Tae and Jimin were still standing in the corner trying to process what's going on.

"Ok so I should leave for now so that you three can also meet and talk to each other. But once you all are done, come down stairs, ok? Don't be out on terrace for too long or you all will catch a cold" Mrs Kim said, as she smiled at the boys who nodded before waving and going down stairs. Jungkook looked at his hyungs, who looked surprised as he expected. He walked towards them and stopped right in front of them.

"Hii hyung. I really wanted to meet you so I came here. Hope you won't mind" He said as he smirked at Tae and smiled at Jimin, who showed him no expressions at all.

"Oh o-ok that's great" Tae said awkwardly. "Well, umm... Let's go down stairs. It's getting cold" Tae suggested, trying to avoid the awkward silence.

"Sure, but before that, I wanted to talk to Jimin, alone. Can you please excuse us for a second, Taehyung hyung?" Jungkook asked, politely.

"But-" Before Taehyung could say anything, Jimin stopped him.

"You should go, Tae. Don't worry, we'll come in a second, too" Jimin assured as Tae seemed hesitant but soon nodded his head before leaving. Once, he was gone, Jimin looked at Jungkook. Deep down, his heart was panicking because he had absolutely no idea what Jungkook was going to say. However, he tried his best to keep a poker face.

"Jimin, I'm really really sorry" Jungkook said, surprising Jimin. He really didn't think JK would actually apologize.

"I know I shouldn't have said those things that day. I just said that in the heat of the moment but afterwards, I realized that I shouldn't have-" Jungkook started explaining however he was stopped midway.

"It's okay, Jungkook" Jimin said surprising him.

"Huh?" He asked.

"I said it's okay" Jimin repeated with a poker face.

"So you- you forgive me?" He asked and watched Jimin nod. He had decided so much to say but he couldn't even say ⅓ of it. He was a little bit dissatisfied because it didn't really feel like a sincere apology. He really didn't think it will be this easy.

"Umm... O-ok thanks" He said, not knowing what to say. He had met Jimin after four complete days and he didn't want to end this conversation right here. He wanted to say something else but he was out of words as Jimin seemed totally uninterested in starting a new conversation like he always did.

"Ok so, everything is back to normal, I guess" Jungkook mumbled trying to form sentences.

"But listen, this doesn't mean I'm giving you a chance which you asked for, that day" Jungkook said, showing his stupidity. The moment he said it, he regretted it. He felt like he really shouldn't have said that.

Meanwhile, on other hand, Jimin was shocked. He wanted to laugh on the fact that JK still thought he wanted a chance. He had finally moved on and he didn't want any chance anymore after hearing those awful things just because he confessed his feelings for Jungkook. He was surprised that JK still thought he'll ask for a chance after everything that has happened between them.

"Don't worry, Jungkook. I don't want a chance anymore" Jimin said as he passed by Jungkook, without even listening anything else and left the terrace. He didn't even turned around or asked JK to come with him. Jungkook wanted to smack his head right on the floor for his stupidity that he had just shown. But deep down, he was also very sad. Sad on the fact that Jimin didn't want any chance and that's probably because he had moved on. Now, JK was free so he should be all happy, right? But he couldn't. He was feeling uneasy emotions that Jimin had finally moved on from him.

Even though, Jimin had said that he had forgiven him, Jungkook still felt like everything wasn't back to normal. In past, JK never ever said sorry to Jimin even when he was at mistake but Jimin would still ignore his mistakes and would pay him all his attention with pleasure. However, this was the first time when JK felt that Jimin was uninterested in talking to him. He pushed all his thoughts aside, as he walked downstairs.

So what if everything isn't back to normal yet? It will be after some time, for sure.

An optimistic Jungkook thought.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)