Chapter 34

Taehyung's POV
As we were practicing, I was tired and dripping sweat. I miss Y/N. I rested my back on the wall as I drank water. As i was closing my eyes and breathing heavily I heard a familiar voice that made my heart jump. I opened my eyes and saw Y/N entering the room, looking beautiful as always. I got up, surprised. I was shocked.
Y/N's POV
I entered the room smiling, as I saw the members resting. The room was smelly but I don't really care. I looked at taehyung that stood up surprised. He seemed shock. I laughed and greeted everyone, I then got to Taehyung that was still standing there, not moving. "Tae! Babe!" He shook his head and said:" Y-y/n....H-hii what are you doing here it's such a surprise!" I chuckled and said:" I came here to surprise you! Here!" I handed him the cake. "I-..I don't know what to say it's a huge surprise I'm so happy thank you love!" He said as he kissed my head. I smiled. We talked for a few minutes then they all got back to dance. I was watching them, amazed. I've never thought that my life would be that amazing, knowing celebrities and dating an idol. I was happy. Gosh life is full of surprises. I was watching taehyung, dancing, moving gently. So perfectly. So hot. I was deep in my thoughts and I didn't realized they were done. I looked up and saw them laying on the floor, exhausted. I got up and took the cake, slicing it into pieces. I gave every member a slice and sat down. They thanked me and ate. They were exhausted. Taehyung sad beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He whispered in my ear: I love you. I smiled and whispered back: I love you too. He then got up and said. "Since we're done Y/N I'm taking you on a date." "What-" "Yea get ready I'm dropping you home" I nodded and got up.
Time skip~
I was home, I got ready and it was almost 8. My mom was at the neighbor's and Doyun was out.As I was waiting for Taehyung excitedly I checked myself one more time in the mirror. I heard a knock and hurried to open the door. Woobin was standing there, a creepy smile on his face. "Well hello baby girl... " I was shocked and tried to close the door but he held it and came closer. I sniffed alcohol. He was drunk. He grabbed me suddenly and I started screaming.

😏
**author's smirking**