004

Rina POV

Knowing his name makes me want to dig a hole and prepare a grave. I felt mixed emotions. Happy, embarrassed, nice? I don't know.

Maybe they do have the same name? It can't be, right? He can't be Enhypen's Jungwon. Is he a Doppel ganger? Am I dreaming?

It just sounds and looks like him with the same name too. It can't be the "Jungwon."

"Would you like a tour of our room?" he asked.

He's talking to me? Jungwon is talking to me?! I can't breathe any more; I want to dig a grave now!

I quickly nodded without opening my lips. He walks past me as I smell his scent for the first time.

So, this is what the Jungwon smells like.

"This is a table," he says and points. "You probably know it's a table. What am I doing?" Jungwon covers his face which made me laugh.

I wanted to respond, "Yeah, do I look dumb?" but I can't just do that.

"This is the bed, where we have fun."

"F-fun?"

"Sleep!" he scratches his nape. "Sleeping is fun. Especially since I'm always tired." He smiles at me revealing his dimples.

Watching his smile makes me want to poke his dimples, but it would be embarrassing to do that.

"This is the TV! It's a smart TV and I already installed accounts here. You can borrow my Netflix account without any payments," he said.

Free Netflix?! I mean, it isn't shocking since I use my dad's Netflix without paying it. But him letting me borrow his Netflix?!

I love him. I always did.

"This is the comfort room! You can do business here. I won't state any of that."

He's humorous even without trying.

"The closet is over there!" he points. "I can help you unpack later so you won't have a hard time."

"Thank you," I giggled softly which he did too.

"So, do you want to learn more about me?" he asked.

Please, you asked a Jungwon stan? I already know things about you even though you don't know I know them.

"I'm Jungwon. Yes, you know that."

"Yeah, I know that."

"I'm 16 years old. Turning 17 on February, 9."

Oh gosh, it is really Jungwon. I can't believe that he is my soulmate. Do I feel lucky? Am I?

"I think that's all you need to know," he said and chuckled awkwardly. As if there was something he doesn't want to tell me or it was a secret of his.

Probably mentioning that he's a kpop star.

I just laughed along, "Thanks, Jungwon." Saying his name makes me feel a bit weird. I can't believe I am talking to him already.

"Excuse me. I need to go to the bathroom," I said. "Sure! You may!" he smiles. "T-thank you."

I turned around and walked to the bathroom. But as soon as I entered, he stops me by calling my name.

"Rina."

His voice in my name gives me tiny but millions of butterflies. I never really heard my name mentioning my kpop idols. He was the first one.