Happy Birthday

Clay loved his birthday. Every year he would do something new and different. He was always alone but that didn't mean it wasn't fun.

George hated birthdays, everyone always making a big deal of the fact that you are aging. He didn't like getting older.

Since George and Clay started dating, they've spent many birthdays together. They somehow feel more special now. Clay has someone to spend them with, and George has someone that wants to celebrate HIM and not aging.

Just a short little thing in honor of today being my 17TH BIRTHDAY!!!

They decided to go to a restaurant to celebrate. George was a little reluctant at first because he thought it would be embarrassing since Clay wanted to tell the workers at the restaurant that it was George's birthday. They ended up having a lot of fun and also got free dessert. It's safe to say George likes birthdays now.

Just a short little add on to this thing I wrote last year in honor of today being my 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!

So many things have been accomplished this last year that absolutely could not have been achieved without you all so thank you for everything!

     Every birthday either of them had after that they made sure to tell the waiter it was their birthday. Turns out, free dessert tastes phenomenal twice a year.

Adding onto this a little bit again because I just celebrated my 19th birthday! I can't believe I started this whole thing when I was only 16. I was so young and everything feels crazy now. I miss writing this so much. I want to continue it but I'm so busy all the time. Love you guys! 🤍🤍