Chapter 1 | Pretend

******

Finally bringing back one of my most favourite book which I took down for editing purpose.

I felt like this book did not deserve the love it deserves and then I went back to see what is wrong and I literally went into trauma at how many mistakes it has.

Now the book is completely edited with lots of new scenes added in the upcoming chapters, the one who are re-reading will know.

Anyways I hope you enjoy reading, sharing your thoughts and not being a silent reader would be very much appreciated, says the one who is a silent reader🤦‍♀️...

*******

Zaarib's pov

Zaarib's pov

Have you ever felt under pressure, stress, strain, force, anxiety, hostility, uneasiness everything at once? If you didn't then thank Allah because that is what I am feeling now. And it is the most ugliest feeling one could ever feel.

Not everyone feel less stressed walking around the room but In my case it's helping, time to time glancing at my wrist and wall clock I wait for the only person to come so I could at least breathe and calm Eventhough I know she will do everything other than calming me down, yet my desperate ass who is used to her is waiting for her.

Everyone looks like my enemy  today even the damn time, who is moving like a snail.

Zaarib darling calm down calm the fuck down, you're a grown-up Man and you need to act like one, stop freaking out!

I breathed out calming my raising heart down, anxiety taking over me as my mom's words rings in my mind. Again and again.

My head snapped towards the door where a knock was heard, In slow-motion the door opens or maybe I am hallucinating but there stood my hope, my anxiety reliever.

I do not waste time taking a look at her but rush towards her to hold her wrist and pull her towards me and away from the door so I could shut it close.

Shutting the door close the first thing I do is seek for her warmth, Eventhough I am taller than a head hight compared to her yet her hugs are really curing.

She takes me into her embrace, rubbing my back and the only thing I want to do now is sob out loudly. As childish as it sounds, this girl has the power to take out the child in me.