Chapter 19.3 - Zhu Zhixing

On the forums, the words 'God Xie' and 'Brother Yu' were both able to stir up bloody rains. Originally, based on Song Yu's looks, his photos would have been put up by now. However, because of how things had gone with Wang Ci, the girls in Class One didn't dare to send them out. Even so, their hands were really itchy and they really wanted to tell everyone that, in addition to having God Xie in their class, there was also another handsome boy. And the two of them shared the same desk.

Song Yu saved the photos from the forums and sent it to Xie Sui. He'd just taken a bath, his eyelids drooped lazily, and his eyelashes were still wet. He looked particularly well-behaved.

[ Song Yu: Look, this is you. ]

Xie Sui, even if he had purified his heart and limited his desires, couldn't really regard himself as a real high school student. He'd contacted his subordinates with a mysterious identity using the money that Xu Shi'en had given him. At this point in time, Qu Rong had been laid off, and his mother was seriously ill.

He leaned against his bed, his eyebrows cold, his long fingers dancing quickly over the keyboard.

When Song Yu's message arrived.

Qu Rong had just been completely defeated in the negotiations with him. In the time when his life was most about to collapse, this man who'd fallen from the clouds had given him the only chance he could seize, "Okay, give me 300,000 now and I'll tear down my self respect and return to the Xie Family."

Xie Sui looked down at his cell phone. It was a message from Song Yu.

He lowered his gaze, the corners of his lips curved up and he typed out on the computer, "Happy cooperation."

He stopped paying attention to Qu Rong and picked up his cell phone.

He opened it and saw that it was two photos of himself.

Song Yu was still sending messages over.

[ Song Yu: God Xie, did you know, you have countless fangirls on the forums. ]

[ Song Yu: A lot of people like you. ]

He'd said all these things because he was genuinely happy for Xie Sui.

You see, you don't need those scum's hypocrisy to light up your world. There are many people who are crazy about you; to them, you're the brilliance that lights up their eyes.

Xie Sui's fingers paused. He didn't know why, but he thought of the peppermint flavored hug from that night.

The deep alleyway, that high wall, and the teenager with a math book.

Clean and sweet, a little spicy.

He couldn't help but wonder what such a kiss would be like.

Xie Sui smiled.

He replied, but it was a very short, single word.

[ Xie Sui: Mm. ]

[ Song Yu: What do you mean, 'mm'! You're too cold! I'll send you the forum address so that you can take a look at how your fangirls are confessing. ]

[ Xie Sui: And you? ]

[ Song Yu: ??? What about me. ]

Xie Sui's eyelashes trembled slightly, his dark pupils carrying a trace of a smile.

[ Xie Sui: A lot of people like me. ] And you? Do you like me?

However, at the end of the day, Song Yu was a 'if you want to think that way, there's nothing I can do about it' type of straight man on the forums, so how he interpreted his statement was completely different.