ARC 1.15

This day must be the busiest day for the fans of Rebel and Night¤Shade. After the post of Rebel her fans started fighting more vigorously. The three friends of her Annie, Charlie and Daphnie along with her idiot brother Louis also helped from the dark. The hired water army were completely defeated. Just when the internet was going to be calm another shocking news created another thousand waves again.

Night¤Shade not only forward the post of Liza but also issued a childish statement stating his possessiveness and claim over Liza. Also stating that next time he will take legal actions against them.

The Night fans were blown off. They started praising Night¤Shade for his boldness and coolness. They were also amazed by the childish possessive statement issued by their idol. As in their hearts their idol is always gentle and charming so this type of childish statement distorted the image of Night in their heart. Noah ( a.k.a  ML=Night¤Shade ) didn't know that his a simple possessive statement changed his image from a gentle charming mature guy to a cute guy. Even if he knows he won't care as it is his own nature. His mentality is slightly distorted.

The fans of both sides are over the moon. They were first shocked, then quickly create a nickname for their idol's CP. The news of Noah and Liza's relationship quickly spread everywhere.  Public opinion on them along with their cool gaming skills kept rising.  Both of their fame increased within a few hours. Their CP power fans are also proudly advancing towards fame and glory.

There are also many fans who are against the relationship between their idols.

One must know that both Liza and Noah are the two best top pro gamers. Their fans always argue and fight with each other about their own idol being the best. There were also quite a few duels matches between them and the number of times each of them won is the same and other times its a draw.

Seeing the style of Noah's gaming skills there is a doubt in Liza's heart. After consulting with Eli she didn't say anything and continue to do tasks but once a seed of doubt is rooted in her heart it will slowly grow into a big tree at that time even if she wants she can't ignore it anymore.

When Liza asked Noah about the reason behind his childish possessive statement he just shrugged and said that it was for some hype. Even tho Liza had her own doubt she didn't say anything and continue to ignore it.

Ignoring the mess on the internet left by them both Liza and Noah started practicing together and making game tactics and strategies together for the coming WorldChampionship. To satisfy their fans they even met in real life and posted a selfie of them together. The fans who were against their relationship finally gave up and accepted 'reality'.

     1  WEEK  LATER

" Hey Noah , how is Melody ? "

" Better than before. Your talk has a good effect on her and she is improving. Don't worry. "

" How can I not she is like a little sister to me. "

" Thanks for your help. If not for you I don't think we can find the culprit this quick. "

Liza just smile nothing else.  Liza is now sitting on the couch of her house. After they met in real life Noah, Tyrant and the other 4 will come to her house for practicing together for the upcoming  World Championship.  And since Tyrant and Louis are business partners they also come here together sometimes.

Liza also considers Noah as her friend. After knowing Noah for sometime Liza can say one thing for sure there is something wrong with his mentality. He is like any other normal person but she can tell there are sometimes when he acts differently so Liza is extra patience with him.