49'

𝟒𝟗' 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬

꧁꧂

Wanda was by Kol's side as she watched Elijah cover Gia's body with a sheet. The Original had a broken expression.

Cami was drinking a glass of Elijah's blood to heal her up.

"So, now that you have healed, what do you mean, Niklaus had a plan?!" Elijah growled.

Wanda covered her ears since the ringing was still there and her ears at the moment were sensitive. Kol noticed immediately, "Lower your tone." he snapped at his older brother.

"We had a plan! A plan he has mercilessly destroyed-" Elijah said but Cami cut him off, "Your plan wouldn't have worked, Elijah! When Klaus got into my head, he said your plan would fail, so he had to enact one of his own."

Elijah sighed, frustrated. "And what might that be?"

"He has to get her to link to him." Cami said.

"He's out of his mad mind!" Kol shouted then mentally slapped himself as he remembered Wanda who winced quietly.

"My brother wishes to bind himself to our enemy? She'll be virtually indestructible!" Elijah said.

"He said I had to convince you that everything he had to do, he had to do alone. You had the wrong ingredients to kill Dahlia, and he has to buy time before he finds the right ones." Cami explained.

"How?" Wanda asked regaining her ability to hear slowly.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda saw Elijah sat by the end of the fountain, the girl made her way over to him and sat. "If you're here to pity me, leave." the vampire snapped.

"Well good thing that's not why I'm here. Pity is one feeling I completely hate, some people act like their sorry for your lost one but they're only saying it because at this point it feels like an obligation." Wanda said.

"You speak from experience." Elijah stated.

Wanda nodded, "When you lose someone, you don't want people to feel sorry for you, because in the end nothing can take away the pain of losing that person. Not even killing their murderer."

Elijah looked at the girl with curious eyes, "You killed the person who took your brother?"

"Mhm... but I didn't feel better. All I was reminded is that in the end, we really are alone." Wanda said. The girl rested her head on Elijah's shoulder, sighing.

Kol was happy, for some reason seeing his brother and girlfriend act like siblings made him feel... hope. That one day she could actually become a Mikaelson.

Cami walked up to the two, "I'm sorry about your friend." she said to Elijah.

"Are you?" the vampire skeptically asked.