22- I will meet you soon

"Oh hello, Mister Escort Greyson!"

Mia greeted with a forced smile. She didn't want to meet the man in front of her. She had decided not to interact with main three characters. But now it looked like they three were the ones who always come to her. 'Why do I have to meet this man?! Oh wait this is his mall after all'

Mia rolled her eyes at the fact. Escort smiled at the girl who was smiling back him but it was an obvious forced smile. He chuckled. "It looks like you don't want to meet me" "Obviously.." Mia mumbled but she made sure that Escort heard her. "You never change"

Escort chuckled as he stepped near to Mia more. "Hold on! Don't step any closer Mister Escort Greyson. That's very inappropriate. Also there are people watching us" Mia warned as she stepped back two steps. Escort smiled in satisfaction.

She never failed to make him stunned. "But you are no longer taken" Mia rolled her eyes. "So what? Just tell me what you want, Mister Escort Greyson" Mia spoke impatiently. Escort smirked at the young woman as she stared back blankly.

"I would like you to talk with me casually first" Mia stared at Escort for a second. She couldn't even count how much she rolled her eyes in her mind. She pressed her lips tightly, finished cursing at herself for coming to the mall of Escort Greyson.

'This flirty fool'

"What do you want, Escort Greyson" Mia said with a stone face. "No not like that" Mia gritted her teeth in annoyance. "You are testing my patience.. What do you want, Escort" there was annoyance in her voice. She sounded so unwilling.

It was the moment Escort's lips curved up into a satisfied smile. "I just want to buy you a meal" he replied. "Nah, I don't want to accept that. Please excuse me if that's what you want" Mia walked away from the man but Escort followed her.

"Isn't that Escort Greyson? The owner of this mall and other malls" "Yes, it is him! But who is that woman beside him?" "Maybe another toy of him. We all know that he is playboy who has many girls hearts" "Wait! I know that woman. It is Mia Grace! Remember her?"

"You mean the woman who divorced George Seith?" "Exactly!" "Why is she with Escort Greyson?" "Come to think of it isn't that strange?" "What do you mean?" "Mia Grace divorced George Seith like a week ago! Maybe because she really had someone behind George Seith!"

"Do you mean Mia Grace is dating Escort behind George Seith?" "What a shame!" "I know right. I thought it was a brother of Roman Silas. I forgot his name" "He is Dean Silas" "Ah yea, Dean Silas, the one who Mia Grace hugged at the party shamelessly"

People spoke and judged as they wanted. Mia and Escort could hear them clearly. But they didn't bother Mia because she was used to them but for Escort, he didn't like that. There were many people talking bad about him too but they didn't bother him.

Meanwhile he felt so annoyed for Mia Grace without realizing. He turned his head at the two women who were whispering loudly. He sent a sharp glares at the women as the two women shut their mouths immediately and looked down at the floor in fear.

Mia glanced at Escort who turned back to her with a sweet smile. 'What's wrong with this gay or guy whatever!' she screamed in her mind. "Alright.." she finally stopped walking. She turned around at the man who also stopped walking. "Why are you following me?"

She asked as pressed down her anger.

"I am not following you though"

Escort replied with an innocent eyes but there was a playful smirk on his face. He looked like he was enjoying to annoy her. Mia squeezed her eyes. "I am going back to home now. Stop following me before I call security" Mia warned with sharp eyes.