스물넷

✨

"No no no, little pup.
I don't think you're supposed to be here"

Hyunjin chuckled as he picked Hae up who had crawled happily into the kitchen.

She giggled softly,
her tiny golden tail wagging happily as the blonde nuzzled his nose against her chubby cheek, her tiny chubby hands cupping Hyunjin's cheeks.

"Da~"

"Yes my little starlight,
daddy's here"

he cooed and went back to the living room with his small girl in his arms.

Seungmin was laying on the couch reading a book and was actually supposed to watch the tiny seven month old but he was convinced that she had been playing with her blocks just seconds ago.

"Minnie~
Why was she in the kitchen?
I thought you wanted to keep an
eye on her."

"I did, she was sitting there just seconds ago playing quietly"

the younger exclaimed as he pointed to the spot where the little girl had just sat minutes ago.

"I think she just missed her daddy."

"Oh is that so?
Did you miss me,
my favorite little pup?"

Hae just gurgled softly as she started to suck on her thumb.

"No baby, no sucking on your thumb. Minnie?"

Hyunjin smiled as he removed the now drool-covered finger out of his baby's mouth.

"Hm?"

"Where is her pacifier?"

"I think it's in our bedroom."

Our bedroom, how much Hyunjin loved the sound of this.

Seungmin had officially become his boyfriend about one month after Hae was born and ever since then he had also become the daddy of the cutest little girl.

He was so unbelievably happy to call these two puppies his family,
they were everything to him.

Ten had quit his job at Hyunjin's to focus completely on his own family,
Johnny and he had adopted a small disabled boy who was left almost starving in an abandoned house.

His mother hadn't taken care of him after his father's death and the moment the small boy was introduced to Johnny who was a doctor, he knew he was meant to be part of their family.

And Hyunjin was okay with that,
he was working from home but actually he was mostly listening to meetings with his daughter on his lap,
watching her playing with his fingers with heart eyes.

The way she was sticking her tiny tongue out, almost drooling in concentration as Hyunjin bent his fingers, her eyes full of wonder.

She was just too cute,
her daddy was so whipped.

"Can you take her and I get her pacifier?"

"Sure!"

Seungmin reached his arms out
to take his little pup in his arms,
laying her on his chest and looking at Hyunjin with a pout while he patted his daughter's small bum.

The blonde just chuckled and bent down to press a soft peck on his boyfriend's lips.

A peachy blush spread over the puppy boy's cheeks as he giggled shyly and nuzzled his nose against his daughter's head, feeling the small fluff of soft black hair.

"Oh Minnie, you're so cute.
Just like our little starlight." 

The story is almost finished :(

« 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 »