𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

_______________________

Ambrielle's POV

"So are you gonna come over tonight?" Suzy asked me something as the bell rang and I was standing outside the class for Natasha. "Uh... Ya?" I didn't quite heard her the first time, because I was busy looking at Natasha so that she finishes her writing.

"Are you ignoring me!?" Her head popped infront of me, blocking my view. "Uh.. No not at all, I w-was just a bit worried.." I said sighing. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Aw, you can tell me about it.. But you have to come over tonight" She said taking her phone out of her bag.

I was planning to take Nat out for dinner tonight and here suzy is asking me to join her ....

As natasha saw me she walked towards me. "Hi" She waved as she stood right ahead of me. I looked onto her face, trying to catch some tense atmosphere. "Are you okay?" I asked putting my right hand on her shoulder. She gave me a sly smile and nodded.

"Um. I'll get going, Amby text me then" Suzy said and I understood the fact that Natasha was here and she had to get out of there. So I waved at her before she disappeared in the crowd.

"Let's g-" I grabbed Natasha's wrist as I was about to pull her to walk out with me but she didnt move. I looked onto her face. She took a deep sigh before speaking. "Can we... Meet later? actually I've got some work to go onto" My heart stung a bit by her so called now behavior. But I wasn't in the mood to howl on her.

"Fine and it's not like I was gonna even ask you to take you out on a dinner tonight" I darkly chuckle looking down on the floor.

Natasha's POV

I knew she was hurt just the way she loosened her grip on my wrist after hearing my words. "Aw Em, I swear I'll get back to you tonight! Please~" I hugged her. She didn't hug me back, I sighed and put her hands to my waist. "I'm sorry, I promise when the time is right I will tell you" She pushed me away slightly.

"Did I ask you about it? I'm fine and I don't care whatever you are doing. Have a good day Nat!" She said annoyingly as she didn't let me speak before walking away from me.

I sighed face palming myself. Last thing I would even wish to do is hurt her.

"Don't worry, she'll come around" I flinched as the voice spoke right behind me. I turned to look at Grey. "Oh my god, are you planning on giving me a heart attack?" I shouted. He rolled his eyes and with his hands in his pockets walked ahead as I followed him out.

He had texted me between classes that he had a clue to make things look clear of evidence on Suzy, so I had to obey him and go with the flow.

I had to get back to Em before it's too late.

_________________________

I kept following him till he finally stopped infront of an abandoned building. It was barely a few miles away from the University itself so he insisted we walked there.