Jimin&Taehyung&Hoseok

🍼little Taehyung

Hoseok is trying to be silent to not make his husband even angrier. He is driving, forcing his eyes to stay open and focused while Jimin is sitting on the passenger seat with his head turned away from him. At least that Taehyung is asleep. They wake him up at 6 in the morning because the way to his mother's house is very long, it will take them almost 3 hours.

The long way is one of the reasons Jimin is so mad. The second reason is a very simple fact - Jimin hates Hoseok's mother. He believed that she is too far to annoy them, Gwangju is far from Seoul. However, six months ago she had a heart attack. Her doctors say she is okay, Hoseok's sister says she is okay and yet she is annoying Hoseok every day. A few days ago she called Hoseok and told him she is feeling unwell and wants to see him. Hoseok felt bad and that's why they are sitting in the car now. Jimin doesn't know why she hates him so much. He knows she doesn't like that Jimin works. Jimin is a dancer and he established a dance academy while Hoseok works from home. Hoseok is a music composer and she sees him as her golden boy, it was hard for her to understand that Jimin has the right to continue in his career even if it means that Hoseok has to stay at home with their little one.

Hoseok is silently watching the road and tries to stop sighing. He also isn't thrilled they are going to visit his mom. It is going to be a hard weekend. She is going to nag him and annoy him. Then she will nag Jimin about Taehyung - she will have comments about Taehyung's toys, behavior or clothes. And then Jimin will get even angrier at Hoseok. Great.

Taehyung woke up on the backseat and looks around.

"Mommy ..."

Jimin quickly turns around and smiles at his baby.

"Hold on for a bit longer, okay?"

Taehyung rubs his eyes and Jimin turns on the car TV which is in the headrest. Taehyung turns his attention to cartoons and doesn't cry or throw a tantrum. After one hour they finally arrived in Gwangju. Hoseok's birth house isn't very big, but the garden surrounding it is nice and big. Hoseok's mother is already waiting outside and waves to them.

"What took you so long?"

Jimin suppresses a long sigh and gets Taehyung's bag before entering the house of his mother-in-law. Taehyung is holding his mommy's hand and looks around the house. He doesn't really like this place, her grandmother has many cats which aren't very nice and hiss at him. She also doesn't have a TV and his caregivers don't let him to use his iPad here. Taehyung grumpily sat down on the couch in the living room and watches his daddy who is bringing their bags inside. Grandmother is speaking about not liking Taehyung's hairstyle and too expensive clothes while Jimin is trying to stop himself from punching her in the face. Who cares that he buys luxury clothes for his baby? It is his money, not hers.

The atmosphere in the house is very tense, Hoseok has to answer thousands of questions to his mother while Jimin cooks dinner. When they sit down around the dining table and his mother-in-law took the first bite everything exploded.

"My dear ... you call this a meal? Oh my, no wonder that Hoseokie is so thin."

She chuckled but Jimin sees red. He harshly put his chopsticks down and scared Taehyung. He quickly strokes Taehyung's hair before kissing his forehead and then he turns to Hoseok.

"I won't sit here and let her insult me, especially when I see that she isn't so sick as she claimed."

She is watching Jimin's outburst and looks offended while enjoying his pain inside.

"Can't you act normal? Maybe you should stay at home where you belong."

Jimin pointed his short index finger at her and bites his tongue so he won't let curses out of his mouth in front of his little one.

"Your son is 32! Stop treating him like a baby because it was his decision that I will work. I earn twice more than him!"

Jimin throws his napkin on the table and yells something about going away to spend a while alone. Hoseok gulps and rubs his forehead. She is complaining about her weak heart while Jimin storms out of the house. Taehyung's silent tears turned into loud wailing and Hoseok picks up his baby and starts patting his back to soothe him. Hoseok knows better than to follow his angry husband and carries Taehyung in the living room. He turns on the iPad and hands it to the little one.

"You spoiled him so much, no wonder he causes troubles."

Hoseok turns to his mother who is watching him.

"The only one who is causing troubles is you. I repeat it again - Jimin works and I am completely fine with it. He is earning more."

She only smiles and starts to prepare tea.

"Two cubes of sugar for my boy?"

Hoseok sighs and closes the door of the kitchen so Taehyung doesn't hear them.

"Mom, it has been 6 years already. Stop torturing him and then asking why we don't visit you more often."

She looks surprised like always where Hoseok scolds her. Hoseok doesn't care about hurting her feelings, she hurts Jimin's feelings every time they meet. Hoseok closed the kitchen's door again and sits down next to Taehyung.

"Don't worry, mommy will come soon. We will have a bottle of warm milk, bath and when you wake up, mommy will be back."