Chapter 8

Kol and Dawn stood staring into each others eyes, Dawn had her arms around Kol's neck while Kol had his arms secure around her waist. Smiling Kol brought Dawn into a passionate, over due kiss, Dawn instantly responded and kissed back a small tear fell down her face. Kol pulled back from the kiss regretting it instantly as he missed her warmth, he brought his thumb and wiped away the salty tear that was sitting on her pale skin.

"What's wrong?" Kol asked, he kept his kept his hand on her cheek and she leaned into it, realising how much she actually missed his touch.

"Nothing, nothing" Dawn repeated, but Kol didn't believe her he raised an eyebrow which brought a smile and a small chuckle to Dawn's face "Nothing honestly I'm just, I'm happy" Kol smiled brightly.

"Me to Darling, me to" Kol said embracing her once again putting his head into the crook of her neck taking a whiff of her strawberry and raspberry sent.

Rebekah, Elijah, Niklaus and Freya smiled at the couple. Bekah, 'Lijah and Nik beamed at them as they haven't see their brother smile with so much honesty and love in over a thousand years. Freya looked at them with adoration as she had never seen out of her thousand years on this earth so much love and desire between to people, nor had she felt it with her own love a couple of century's ago.

Dawn turned her head around to the rest of the Mikaelson siblings and flushed bright pink as she saw they were all looking at them with dazed looks but smirks full of knowingness.

"Lets get you some sleep you look like you have had a rough journey" Dawn said putting a hand on his upper arm. Kol smiled and laughed throwing his head back.

"would you look at that after all these years your still looking after me" Kol pointed out making the rest of the siblings laugh at how red Dawn had become.

"shut up" Dawn mumbled to Kol but it only made him smile wider

"lets go love" Kol put an arm around Dawn and they walked up the stairs smiling stupidly. Not noticing a certain Claire girl with tears in her eyes next to a 200+ vampire staring at her with sympathy.

Kol and Dawn had gone up stair into Kol's old room and the room where Dawn had gotten ready in with Rebekah. Dawn stood at the door frame her head down and tears racing down her face. Kol had walked in not noticing Dawn stopping he had takin off his shirt and turn around seeing Dawn with tears speeding down her face. he sped walked over to her and brought her to his chest.

"what's wrong baby" Kol rubbed her arms and raised his eyebrows at her, she just sobbed some more which confused him even more.

"I left- I left you a-alone and our-our baby g-g-girl" Dawn had let out everything she had been holding in for the past couple of days "she's- she's gone I-I lost her" she said between sobs "our f-family is gonee"

Kol stood there sunned while his heart broke at her confession not once had he seen her cry as much as she has now. He didn't blame her at all he blame Mikael his horrible excuse of a father.

"hey, hey" he said soothing her "it wasn't your fault okay" Dawn looked up into his eyes all that was in there was worry "it was Mikael's, not yours" Kol said sternly but Dawn flinched at the name Mikael. she nodded into his chest.

"sorry I just, ha that was embarrassing" Dawn said wiping the stained tears from under her eye's.

"no don't be embarrassed sweetheart its okay to be upset" Dawn lifted her head and stared at his bear chest once again turning a bright pink, which didn't go un-noticed by Kol, a deep chuckle erupted through his chest "Love its nothing you haven't seen before" which made her go to a deeper red. "lets get some sleep hm" Kol suggested and Dawn nodded.